Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS11681
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: Aerosoft
- Langue: Deutsch/English
- Version actuelle: 1.01
The international airport of Saarbrücken is located near the capital city of the Saarland in the suburb of Ensheim. It was founded in 1928 and with its 453.652 passengers in the year 2011 it is the second smallest international airport of Germany, right behind Erfurt.
The airport of Saarbrücken has two runways, one is an asphalt runway (1990m x 45m), the other is a rather wide grass strip (545m x 50m). Saarbrücken holds connections to Berlin, Hamburg, Luxembourg and Palma which is a hub for further destinations. Our development has been focused on detail and realism to offer a great simulation experience.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport institutions
- 3D- approach lights
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Seasonal ground textures (0,5m / Pixel)
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- Day- and night textures in high resolution
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR, DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI-traffic and AI-traffic add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads (FSX only)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Service) (FSX only)
- Manual (German, English)
Free Charts can be found under www.vatsim-germany.org/airport/EDDR.
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"This is a small, quiet and unassuming airport that offers the sim pilot a rendition of Saarbruecken International Airport that is far beyond what you will find in FSX. Very good performance, nice visuals and it’s inexpensive. All good points to keep in mind when considering your next German airport acquisition."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V3
Windows XP / VISTA / 7 (fully updated)
2,6 GHz Dual Core processor
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 390 MB
Installations-Size: 650 MB
PDF-Manual (German/English): >> View here <<