Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS14190
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Sviluppatore: sim-wings
- Lingua: Deutsch/English
- Versione corrente: 126.96.36.199 (P3D V5)
Line up on the „String of Pearls“ and land on Europe’s busiest airport London Heathrow.
The award winning Sim-wings Team has once again pushed the limits of modelling a perfect mega hub with Mega Airport London Heathrow professional representing the actual and up to date stage of its real world counterpart. Find out what commercial aviation is all about by joining the traffic of the world´s third busiest airport.
The scenery covers around 42 square kilometres in total with fully detailed buildings at the airport, including the new T2 and T2B terminals. Fully customized high resolution aerial ground textures, detailed ground markings and the actual taxiway layout with new rapid runway exits and taxiway links make it a perfect rendition while use of LOD technique will give you the best possible performance. There’s even an option to use the still existing old Europier which will be demolished soon.
- Airport London Heathrow with near airport surroundings (about 42 square kilometres in total)
- Fully detailed buildings at the airport
- Safegate and other dockings at all gates
- Includes new T2 and T2B terminals
- Pre-rendered self shadowing and raytraced night lighting
- Fully customized high resolution aerial ground textures (about 30cm/pix) with custom detail textures for taxiways etc.
- Detailed ground markings
- Actual taxiway layout with new rapid runway exits and taxiway links
- Hand placed autogen
- Seamless integration of the ground to the flight simulator
- Remaining Europier terminal can be selected as an option (will soon be demolished)
New Version Features:
- Code (BGLs) recompiled and optimized using new material options with P3D V4 SDK
- All objects optimized for new shadowing techniques
- Dynamic Lighting ( can be disabled partially)
- Ground layout including detailed aerial imagery created according to P3D V4 SDK
- New optimized 3D Runwaylights (will be switched on and off depending on daytime and weather conditions)
- AFCAD approaches changed to Airac 1708
- Adjusted AFCAD parking positions
- New detailed and animated Jetway models (CTRL-J), optional SODE jetways as a free download option
- Partially higher resolution textures
- Partial closedown of Terminal 1 (currently under construction)
- Extended configurations menu
Note: Screenshots also show other add-ons, like AI-airplanes, wheather add-ons, terrain or ground add-ons which are not part of the product itself.
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"As an individual who has always wanted to fly in and out of this location in the past, but didn't due to both hardware limitations and a lack of decent scenery of the area, it gives me great pleasure to award Aerosoft's rendition of Heathrow a solid 9 out of 10. I would only really knock off a point (being very critical as always) for needing to turn down the settings quite a bit and do a little bit of fiddling around in the simulator to get things running smoothly. However, this is just me being very critical, and personally, I don't think it's that unreasonable (especially with the detail on offer), to adjust your settings accordingly. So in effect, it's not necessarily a real criticism, more of...the price you pay for the level of detail on offer."
- Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4/V5
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Quad Core CPU with 3,5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM with DirectX 11
- Free disk space: at least 2,2 GB
- Download-Size: 1.85 GB
Owners of "Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport London Heathrow professional (Download):
6,79 € incl. 19% VAT (5,71 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended" (FSX/FSX:SE/P3D/FS2004) in the voucher field at the checkout.
Version 1.10 (P3D V4):
- Switch to Add-on.xml activation
- New Config Tool
- Minor bugfixes
- Using "HDR" in P3D V4 caused the apron lights and light effects at the light poles to appear too bright; this was caused by a wrong bloom
- Afcad now selectable for Takeoff/Landing fixed
- EGLLConfig changed to select Afcads
- Glideslope Elevation changed to fit to PAPI
- Lighteffects corrected for better HDR compatiblity
- LOMAN Taxisign fixed