Austria Professional HD - Bundle (East & West)
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14833
- Manufact./Publisher: Flugwerk Design
- Developer: Flugwerk Design
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 1.00
Austria Professional HD - East & West for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D now available as bundle version!
This bundle offers an accurate rendition of Austria based on aerial imagery for the first time ever. The "Land of Mountains" known for its diverse landscape can surely be considered to be one of the most interesting areas to fly over.
Explore mountains and valleys and follow steep mountain crests as well as green valleys. Use rivers, lakes, streets and railway lines or landmarks such as castles, churches, transmitter towers or power plants for orientation. Experience all this in an astonishing level of realism. It allows you to experience Austria in incredible detail – fly over a world that seems like the real thing.
- Detailed elevation model at a geometrical resolution of about 5 m and custom textures based on aerial imagery at about 1 m/pixel (no seasonal textures, summer textures only)
- The entire scenery is covered with autogen vegetation and buildings (autogen)
- All Austrian airfields are included in the aerial imagery
- Including two detailed airfields: LOXT Tulln and LOXZ Zeltweg (East version)
- Numerous visual flying objects for orientation (power lines, transmission masts, wind turbines, churches, etc.) (West version)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3-V4
Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (fully updated)
3,0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with at least 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Download-Size: 26 GB (each 13 GB)