Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Rabatten.*1
- Article number: AS14380
- Manufact./Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.4
Seattle Airports X is the most complete, up-to-date, affordable and performance-friendly scenery package of 5 airports in the Seattle metropolitan area, Washington state, USA. This product is compatible with FSX-based platforms including Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D).
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (IATA: SEA, ICAO: KSEA, FAA LID: SEA), also referred to as Sea–Tac, is the primary commercial airport serving the Seattle metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Washington. It is located in the city of SeaTac, approximately 13 miles (21 km) south of Downtown Seattle. The airport, the largest in the Pacific Northwest region of North America, is owned and operated by the Port of Seattle. The airport has flights to cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. It is the main hub for Alaska Airlines and its regional subsidiary Horizon Air, whose headquarters are near the airport. It is a hub and international gateway to Asia and Europe for Delta Air Lines, which has expanded at Sea-Tac since 2011. The airport is the 28th busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, serving over 45 million passengers in 2016, and is considered one of the fastest growing in the United States and the world. It is categorized in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2015–2019 as a primary commercial service (large hub) airport based on 16,121,123 enplanements in 2012. The airport is the largest generator of vehicle trips in the state, and its 13,000-car parking garage is North America's largest parking structure under one roof. Busiest domestic destinations from Seattle–Tacoma are: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Anchorage, Denver, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Chicago. Busiest International destinations are: Vancouver, Seoul, London, Dubai and Tokyo. ~40% of the traffic is served by Alaska Airlines, ~15% by Delta Air Lines, ~11% by Horizon Air, ~8% by Southwest Airlines and ~7% by United Airlines.
Paine Field (IATA: PAE, ICAO: KPAE, FAA LID: PAE), also known as Snohomish County Airport, is a small international airport serving part of the Seattle metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Washington. It is located in unincorporated Snohomish County, between the cities of Mukilteo and Everett, about 30 miles (48 km) north of Seattle.
Boeing Field, officially King County International Airport (IATA: BFI, ICAO: KBFI, FAA LID: BFI), is a public airport owned and operated by King County, five miles south of downtown Seattle, Washington. The airport has some passenger service, but is mostly used by general aviation and cargo. It is named after the founder of Boeing, William E. Boeing. The airport's property is mostly in Seattle just south of Georgetown, with its southern tip extending into Tukwila. It covers 594 acres (240 ha) and has more than 375,000 operations yearly. It is in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which called it a primary commercial service airport.
Renton Municipal Airport (IATA: RNT, ICAO: KRNT, FAA LID: RNT) is a public use airport located in Renton, a city in King County, Washington, United States. The airport's northern boundary is Lake Washington and the Will Rogers - Wiley Post Memorial Seaplane Base. Renton Airport has a floating dock and a launching ramp for conversion from wheeled landings to water takeoffs and landings. The airport is owned by the City of Renton and is a general aviation airport which serves Renton and other nearby communities. It provides regional aviation services for air charter, air taxi, corporate, business and recreational flyers.
Auburn Municipal Airport (FAA LID: S50) is a city-owned public-use airport located 2 nautical miles (3.7 km) north of downtown Auburn, in King County, Washington. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a regional reliver facility. The airport covers an area of 110 acres (45 ha) and contains one asphalt paved runway. Mostly used for general aviation, the airport offers no commercial service. With 318 aircraft based at Auburn, including 293 single engine, 14 multi-engine aircraft, and 11 helicopters. The airport averages 450 operations per day.
- High quality Seattle airports in the most up-to-date versions possible
- Extensive though performance-friendly internal modeling, accessible in the Avatar Mode (P3D) including Boeing
- Everett Factory (the whole assembly building with 747, 777 and 787 assembly lines), both delivery centers of Boeing (at KBFI and KPAE) and all terminals at KSEA
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching, many custom animations, advanced lighting (user controlled at wish)
- High quality static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Custom-made airport diagrams with original stand numbers used by Boeing
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used, the Lite Texture Pack provided
The product will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again. Uninstall instructions are provided in the manual. SimObject Display Engine (SODE) is required for this product to be installed.
- Seattle City X (Drzewiecki Design)
- KSEA Seattle-Tacoma (Taxi2Gate)
- All ORBX, PILOT's and MegaScenery products
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V1-V5
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics card with al least 1024 MB
Download-Size: 2.5 GB
Our upgrade service for customers who have purchased the previous version "Seattle Airports X" at Aerosoft Shop:
- Seattle Airports X (V1.0) = > Seattle Airports X (V1.1):
14,58 € incl. 19% VAT (12,25 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please add the latest version to your shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
NOTE: Therefore you have login into your same account with which you have already purchased the previous version.
- P3D V5 compatibility
- Minor fixes
- KPAE mesh fixes
- Dynamic Lighting added as an option for P3D V4
- Mesh fixes for KPAE and KSEA
- Dreamlifter position fixed
- Jetways in KPAE in FSW fixed
- Installer fixes, many operations now done automatically
- KPAE new passenger terminal added (with interior and SODE jetways) as well as new static aircraft (including Dreamlifter)
- KRNT new static aircraft
- Many little issues fixed
- KSEA airport added
- KSEA includes the new International Arrivals Facility, both Satellite Terminals modernized, additional structures added to the A terminal and the amazing Skybridge