Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13980
- Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Francais
- Current version: 1.00
The Paris-Ile de France VFR - Airport pack Vol.1 scenery models a pack of 10 detailed airports and airfields located in the western part of the Paris-Ile de France region. This scenery can be used as a standalone product or as an extension for our Paris-Ile de France VFR scenery already available.
The new Paris Unlimited series contains photo-realistic VFR sceneries, airports, airfields and heli platforms. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
- Pack containing 10 photoreal high resolution airports.
- Ground textures of about 0.5 meter / pixel resolution from aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition (summer only).
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for each platform.
- 2 versions included : standalone version (also suitable for TRUElandscape) and Paris-Ile de France VFR extension version.Flatten/slope platform correction for each airport.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA VAC - IAC - ARRDEP charts provided
For any question about this product please login to our technical support forum:
Microsoft Flight Simulator (SP2) X or Prepar3D v3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
CPU: min. 2 GHz Dual Core (3 GHz recommended)
RAM: min. 4 GB or higher
Graphics: min. 2 GB (DDR5 PCI-E 2.0) or higher
Mass storage: NTFS System 500 MB free
Download-Size: 180 MB