Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14645
- Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Français
- Current version: 1.00
"TRUElandscape – FRANCE" is an add-on for Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® that covers the entire French territory with a brand new landclass and landscape scenery providing a better rendition of the land cover and the finest hydrographic network designed to bring the best experience in VFR flying.
The ambition of this product is to provide a true benchmark for VFR simulated air navigation. We will soon set up a monitoring and reporting that will allow to regularly specify, modify existing data and enhance the product.
- New definition for whole coastlines and hydrographic system
- Reassignment of all landclass covering France and Corsica
- Redefinition of urban, industrial, commercial and harbor areas...
- Redefinition of fragmented deciduous, mixed, coniferous and young forests...
- New qualification for all coastlines, sandy beaches, dunes, rocks and heaths...
- Pylons for high voltage and very high voltage power network over the country
- Many photoreal areas (mountains, snow, glaciers, vines, dams, sans quarries...)
- Product installation does not modify any files from your Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®, neither any previously installed add-on
- Product can enabled or disabled with a simple click in the scenery library
- All data is geo-referenced to ensure compatibility with any other georeferenced product
For any question about this product please login to France VFR's technical support forum: https://www.vfrnetwork.com/forums/