Liege Airport (IATA: LGG, ICAO: EBLG), previously called Liege-Bierset Airport, is an international airport located 5 nautical miles (9.3 km, 5.8 mi) west of the city of Liège, Wallonia in Belgium. The airport is located in Grâce-Hollogne, Liège Province, north-west of the city of Liege, in the east of Belgium. The first terminal on the site opened in 1930.
The airport mainly focuses on air freight. At the end of 2021, freight traffic reached 1,412,498 tonnes (+26%). Liege Airport is now the 5th biggest cargo airport in Europe and the 22nd biggest in the world. It is mainly used for freight/cargo operations, but also serves a number of destinations for passengers (mainly charters).
Liege is located in the centre of the golden triangle Paris – Amsterdam – Frankfurt that handles 66% of European freight, and 75% when taken together with London. In 2018, it was the seventh biggest cargo airport in Europe. Liege Airport is the biggest cargo airport in Belgium, and the third-biggest for passengers after Brussels Airport and Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
It is the global hub of ASL Airlines Belgium (the former TNT Airways) and is also used by several other cargo carriers on a scheduled or irregular basis.
- Custom night lighting
- Custom parking positions matching with real life
- Custom surroundings
- Custom people and animated objects
- PBR Materials
- Optimised 3D models for FPS and performance improvements
- Included surrounding modeles
- Integrated real world matching elevation model
- Cargo parking signs specified
- Updated texture of FedEx terminal
- Updated the apron and runway texture
- Fixed trailers parked in reverse (best update ever)
- Updated the logistics area in the north
- Challenge Technic container at stand 132 has been placed
- Updated the blue light outside the main terminal
- Added Fort de Hollogne and FlyIn building
- The dirt on the glass of the ASL group building at the far end has been cleaned (lol)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Video Memory: 2 GB VRAM
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 6 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.