Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15558
- Manufact./Publisher: FeelThere
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.1.0
Welcome to the future! Our scenery’s design is based on development plans for 2023.
KLGA is the #1 gateway and third busiest airport serving New York City. LaGuardia Airport is situated in the northern part of New York.
Among pilots, this airport is referred to as “USS LaGuardia”, due to the runways being short and surrounded by water, thus giving the feel of landing on an aircraft carrier. Therefore a reconstruction plan commenced in 2016 that is completely replacing the existing airport which is scheduled to be completed in 2022.
One of the most interesting facts about LaGuardia is that an airport named Glen H. Curtiss Airport or North Beach Airport which was built in 1929 existed on the same piece of land where LaGuardia Airport is right now. When the city took over Glen H. Curtiss airport, the airport was renamed as New York Municipal Airport and later on, in 1939 it was known with the name of LaGuardia Airport.
This Airport was also the first ever airport to use the very first helicopter airline in the United States for carrying passengers around New York City. Earlier the same thing is used as a mail and cargo carrier at LaGuardia Airport.
International flights without border preclearance must use the nearby JFK or Newark airports, as there is no border control facility at the airport. Flights longer than 1,500 miles can’t land at LaGuardia, unless: they come from Denver or fly on Saturdays. This is a real rule.
- High detail models
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Fixed taxiway naming. Default ATC would not show the taxi ribbon and would not name taxi routes
- Fixed multiple taxi signs around the airport & added better emissive lighting
- Added a new ground services file that excludes taxi-out pushbacks and marshallers (GA locations)
- Excluded new photogrammetry objects and bumps related to recent USA game update
- Added Hold Short nodes along all taxiways that were missing. This prevented AI aircraft from stopping at the Hold Short line, and instead stopped on the runway.
- Removed gate decal issue some were experiencing depending on MSFS quality settings. All gate stains and dirt markings at gates have been replaced.
- Modified airport ramp lighting by changing the scale and type of light in places. Parking lot lights have also been changed to smaller lights.
- The sea wall along runway 22 & 13 has been replaced with a red/white chequered wall as it is in real life. Removed the concrete wall.
- Jetways have all been verified. Some were not close enough to the aircraft to dock correctly. Added jetway links and moved jetways where needed.