One of the best twin-engine trainer available anywhere! This light aircraft exceeds expectations with its reliability and durability.
Is one of the tamest, friendliest light twins ever built making it very appropriate for learning to fly twins. Many pilots have trained in it for decades.
The secret to this aircraft’s success is its counterrotating propellers. Since left and right propellers spin in opposite directions, the adverse aerodynamic effects of a failed engine are reduced because there’s no "critical engine". Twin engine, four seats, 360 HP (180 HP each engine), cruise speed of 160 KTS and a maximum range of 915 NM are its main features.
- Default GNS530
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot
- Default KX165 NAV2/COM2
- Default KR87 ADF
- Custom BK KN64 DME
- Default G330 transponder
- GTN750 integration option (GTN750 from pms50.com)
- GTN750Xi integration option (GTN750Xi from tdssim.com)
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements)
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane; realistic weight and balance, and tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries
- Tablet interfase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi
Included in the package:
- 8 liveries
- PA44 Emergency Checklist PDF
- PA44 Normal Procedures PDF
- PA44 Performance Tables PDF
- PA44 Reference PDF
- Autopilot PDF
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 / 11
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Videospeicher: 2 GB+ VRAM
- Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB+ RAM
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 1 GB
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!