Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13918
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.04
The aircraft features high definition 2048x2048 textures, a deployable in-flight refuelling... more
Product information "L-1011 TriStar Professional"
The aircraft features high definition 2048x2048 textures, a deployable in-flight refuelling drogue on the tanker variants, an authentic sound set from Turbine Sound Studios, and a new comprehensive 100-page manual with flight tutorial and INS guide is included.
TriStar Professional includes four highly accurate L-1011 variants in 25 paint schemes:
- L-1011-500 civilian airliner
- Royal Air Force TriStar C2 (passenger)
- K1 (passenger/air-to-air tanker)
- KC1 (cargo/air-to-air tanker)
- Advanced FMS unit based on the Honeywell HT9100 style FMS/CDU, with LNAV, advisory VNAV and SIDs/STARs
- Fully functioning Flight Engineer's panel with custom-coded hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed control, fuel and pressurisation systems
- New 3D primary instruments for increased readability and smoothness
- Eight new 2D panels, all easily accessible from a new 2D panel selector
- Copilot call-outs and cabin announcements for added immersion
- Numerous improvements to the flight dynamics, including a more realistic DLC (Direct Lift Control) system
- 2D pushback panel for controlling your pushback (distance and angle)
- Many other improvements to functionality, including HF and SELCAL radios, FCES/PFCS overhead panels and oxygen regulator
- Flight Analysis tool – monitor and log your flight using the Flight Analysis tool, including airspeed, altitude and fuel flow parameters. The tool includes Includes the ‘Live Map’ feature for monitoring your current position, speed and flight plan.
- New 160-page colour PDF manual
- L-1011-500 (L-1011-385-3)
The L-1011-500 first flew in 1978 and featured a fuselage reduced in length by four metres, an increased fuel capacity which extended the range of the aircraft by over 1,000 miles, and a more powerful variant of the RB211 engine. The following year it entered service with its first airline, British Airways. The aircraft went on to form the backbone of both the Delta and British Airways fleets, favoured for its aerodynamic improvements, lower cabin noise and increased range.
- TriStar K1
The K1 is capable of carrying 187 passengers as well as cargo and operated in air transport and air-to-air refuelling roles. The K1 features a twin centre line hose-and-drogue in-flight refuelling system and directional infrared counter measure devices.
- TriStar KC1
The KC1 can carry a combination of up to 31 tons of freight and 160 passengers, operating in air-to-air refuelling and cargo roles. A fuselage freight door was added to allow for the loading of large cargo pallets.
- TriStar C2/C2A
The RAF purchased three TriStars from Pan Am and these were put into military service as C2s, largely unchanged from their civilian days. The C2/C2A is capable of carrying up to 266 passengers and was used in air transport and aeromedical roles.
- British Airways Landor (G-BLUS)
- British Airtours (G-BFCB)
- BWIA (9Y-TGJ)
- Air Canada (C-GAGF)
- Pan Am (N503PA)
- TAP Air Portugal (CS-TEA)
- LAM Mozambique
- Hewa Bora Airways
- TAAG Angola Airlines
- LTU (D-AERL)
- ATA (N161AT)
- United Airlines (N511PA)
- Air Lanka (4R-ULB)
- Saudi Arabian Royal Flight
- Air Mauritius
- Euro Atlantic (CS-TEB)
- Star Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Airlines
- K1, Desert Storm (ZD951)
- C2A, Grey Scheme (ZE704)
- K1, White Scheme (ZD951)
- KC1, Grey Scheme (ZD953)
- C2, Development Aircraft (ZD948)
Related links to "L-1011 TriStar Professional"
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or PreparD V1-V5
Windows 10 / 11
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
2.0 GB RAM
512 MB graphics card
6.3 GB hard drive space