Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14145
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.01
This photo-realistic scenery represents the Auvergne region in high definition textures of 1 meter/pixel, mesh with very high definition, full autogen and 3D coverage, numerous objects and VFR landmarks (lighthouses, bridges, harbors, anchorages, wind turbines, pylons, Monuments) and detailed port areas.
The products "VFR Regional" benefit from all the contributions of the 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR.
The new VFR Regional series was designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
- Ground textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition in Prepar3D (summer only)
- Dedicated mesh with high definition 4.75 meters (LOD13)
- Lakes and rivers with navigable waters fitting the texture
- Transparency management of the seabed on the entire scene
- Semi-detailed generic airports including flatten platform correction
- Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, towers, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions ...)
- Hundreds of thousands of objects and notable buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, streetlights, road signs ...)
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing multi-million buildings and realistic vegetation areas fitting geographic specs
- Extremely dense and optimized vegetation coverage using a custom rendering module controlled by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Autogen buildings including additional specific and optimized 3D variations
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% Lockheed Martin® SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
Martin Lockheed - Prepar3D V4/V5
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
CPU: min. 3 GHz Dual Core (3 GHz recommended)
RAM: min. 8 GB or higher
Graphics: min. 4 GB (DDR5 PCI-E x16) or higher
30 GB free hard drive space
Download-Size: 11 GB
If you have already purchased the previous version for FSX/P3D V2/V3 "VFR Regional - Auvergne VFR FSX" at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 50% discount on the purchase of the new version for P3D V4. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 1234567
Valid upgrade code: AS14145-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.