The airfield Porta Westfalica, the next VFR airfield for MSFS by Stairport, invites you for a scenic flight over the Weser Uplands.
Located in the district of Minden-Lübbecke at the Weser River, the field features an 860-meter-long asphalt runway and a 1,000-meter-long grass runway. Porta Westfalica is mostly used as a starting point for ridge lift flights over the Wiehen and Weser Hills, although the North Sea, be it the East Frisian Islands or for example Sankt Peter-Ording, is also just a 1-hour flight away.
- Authentic replica of the airfield EDVY Porta Westfalica
- Including highly detailed Emperor Wilhelm Monument and TV tower POIs
- Texturing based on tons of on-site photos
- Detailed modeling including main terminal, maintenance and club hangars
- Custom lighting including correct RWY lights
- Custom static aircraft and 3D people to enhance immersion
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 6 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB