Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15278
- Manufact./Publisher: FlyLogic
- Language: Deutsch/English/Français
- Current version: 188.8.131.52
Bressaucourt is 536 m above sea level, four kilometers southwest of the district capital... more
Product information "FlyLogic - Airport Bressaucourt MSFS"
Bressaucourt is 536 m above sea level, four kilometers southwest of the district capital Porrentruy (air line). The former street line village extends on a hilltop on the northern slope of the Jura chain of the Lomont in the Ajoie, near the border with France. The airfield was released for general operations on July 1, 2011, officially inaugurated on September 7, 2013 and replaces the Porrentruy airfield in Courtedoux, which only has a grass runway.
For the construction of the runway, the area was filled in in 2009 with excavated material that arose from the construction of the neighboring motorway.
- Floor layout with all taxiways and parking positions
- Orthophoto (aerial) with 25 cm resolution
- Detailed building models with dynamic night lighting
- Animated windsock turns in the wind
- Animated people
- Static planes and vehicles
- The LSZY airfield no longer exists in MSFS
- VFR object: motorway bridge north of the airfield
Related links to "FlyLogic - Airport Bressaucourt MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Adjustments related to the World Update 6