Midden-Zeeland Airport (ICAO: EHMZ), also known as Zeeland Airport, is an airport located 9.3 km east northeast of Middelburg, Zeeland, in the Netherlands, just south of the Veerse Meer lagoon.
The airfield is uncontrolled (a non-towered airport) and has a single grass runway of 1,000 m (3,281 ft) long in the 09/27 direction, with a displaced threshold of 200 m (660 ft) for the 09 direction. It was founded in 1968 and officially opened in 1970.
- High quality color corrected orthoimagery
- Accurate representation of airport buildings with 4K PBR textures and LOD's
- Many various custom objects
- High-definition custom ground textures with PBR
- Main building with interior and animated people
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps