Ikaria is a beautiful Greek island located in the North Aegean Sea. In ancient Greek mythology it was said that Icarus flew over the island of Ikaria before his wings melted and crashed into the sea.
The island is a famous holiday destination, surrounded by beautiful beaches and a breathtaking scenery.
The airport itself is a challenge due to its location and the strong Northern winds blowing all year round. Also, only VFR flights are permitted, which means that the airliners landing in Ikaria have to switch to visual rules as well!
- Highly detailed 3D model of the airport and its surroundings
- Accurate runway slope
- Highly detailed terminal and tower interior
- Up to 8K textures exclusively using PBR
- Performance optimized
- Many custom animations
- Custom mesh
- Countless custom buildings and landmarks around the island
- Custom made and hand-placed villages of Fanari and Agios Kyrikos
- Custom made ports of Agios Kyrikos, Evdilos and Agios Kyrikas marina
- Accurate approach landmarks
- Realistic 3D night lighting
- Custom made/placed airport surroundings in cooperation with locals
- Custom placed main road network
- Custom placed vegetation
- VFR Landmarks scattered around the island
- Fully working ground and ATC services
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!