FunnerFlight - KLAX - Los Angeles International Airport V3 XP
The latest KLAX version for X-Plane by FunnerFlight is one of the most detailed custom airport you will find in X-Plane!
Los Angeles International Airport (IATA: LAX, ICAO: KLAX, FAA LID: LAX), commonly referred to as LAX, is the primary international airport serving Los Angeles, California and its surrounding metropolitan area. LAX is located 18 miles (30 km) southwest of Downtown Los Angeles.
The airport is operated by Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA), a branch of the Los Angeles city government. The airport covers 3,500 acres of land and has four parallel runways.
In 2019, LAX handled 88,068,013 passengers, making it the world's third-busiest and the United States' second-busiest airport. As the largest and busiest international airport on the U.S. West Coast, LAX is a major international gateway to the United States, and also serves a connection point for passengers traveling internationally. The airport holds the record for the world's busiest origin and destination airport. It is also the only airport to rank among the top five U.S. airports for both passenger and cargo traffic. LAX serves as a major hub for more passenger airlines than any other airport in the United States.
- Airport Hotels, carparks, street lighting, and area warehouses
- LAX landscaped entry mound, Departure Level and Overpass system
- Custom Southern California trees and bushes, including various kinds of palm trees
- More complete perimeter scenery for a fuller look
- Over 15,000 objects
- New West Gate Terminal at Tom Bradley Int'l
- New Qantas and Delta maintenance hangars
- Improved lighting
- Laminar Research Animated Ground Service vehicles
- Auto Jetways at every ramp (Shift+G) (XP12 only)
- Almost 20 sq mi of High-Definition aerial photography: 1 foot (30cm) resolution
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or macOS 10.15+
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ recommended)
- Free disk space: 3 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
If you have already purchased the previous KLAX version 2 by FunnerFlight in the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available:
- KLAX - Los Angeles Intl Airport V2 › KLAX - Los Angeles Intl Airport V3:
DL › 5,94 € incl. 19% VAT (4,99 € excl. VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
To do this, you must be logged in to your customer account you used to purchase the previous version.