Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14162
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Langue: Deutsch/English
- Version actuelle: 1.10
“German Airports - Stuttgart professional” brings the international airport of the German state of Baden-Württemberg into the flight simulator Prepar3D V4. In good tradition, the award winning German Airports team and Peter Hiermeier provide this scenery of Stuttgart airport in a stunning quality.
This add-on of Stuttgart airport represents the latest status of development of the real airport. The buildings, the layout of the runways and taxiways as well as the navaids are exactly as they are in reality. Numerous new buildings and the newly built exhibition center right next to the airport have also been included.
A photo real ground texture has been used for the base of the scenery to ensure a real life feeling of the airport. Seasonal variations are included as well, which will be automatically applied by the sim. One of many highlights of this scenery are the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services AESLite which brings a near to life virtual reality into the scenery with its vehicles on the apron and on the near motorways, thus creating an incredibly lifelike atmosphere!
- Detailed representation of the airport and close surroundings, incl. important objects
- High resolution photorealistic ground textures, based on aerial images
- Authentic 3D models of all airport buildings and facilities
- Aircraft Parking and Information System (APIS)
- Including all nav aids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Amazing night effects incl. dynamic lighting
- Fully accurate runway and taxiway lights
- Dynamic vehicles on the aprons and motorways by AESLite
- Seasonal ground textures
- Many scenery effects
- Complete manual (German, English) with additional information about the airport
New in version P3D V4:
- New parking and taxiway layout based in AIPS from March 2016
- Moving jetways using CTRL+J
- 3D PAPIS
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
- Automatic seasonal changes of relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
- New, individual ground adaptations to prevent steps at airport borders when using different meshes (e.g. default/FTX Global)
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches at Airac 1708
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4.x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Disk space: 270 MB free disk space
Download-Size: 220 MB
- Deleted following buildings:
- "Schrauben Würth"
- "Mövenpick Messe Hotel"
- "Parkhaus 10"
- Old "Flughafenwaltung Stuttgart"
- Old "Pforte Ost"
- Added following new buildings:
- "Stuttgart Airport City - FSG"
- "Pforte Ost - new"
- "Wyndham Hotel"
- "Parkhaus 14 - SAB"
- "DHL Express Station Stuttgart Flughafen"
- "Airort Business Center Süd"
- "Heizzentrale BHKW-West"
- Added deicing equipment near "Pforte West"
- Added WigWags
- Corrected aerial layout
- Corrected apron-road layout
- Corrected aerial vegetation layout
- Optimize Dynamic Lights
- Changed to add-ons.xml activation
- Changed Configtool