Prix excl. TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14828
- Fabricant: Just Flight London
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.0.8928
Traffic Global for XPlane 11 (Windows) provides high quality animated AI aircraft models in authentic airline liveries and with full 3D sound and lighting and effects. Installation is simple and the software is ready to run 'out the box'.
Traffic Global comes with 65 aircraft types and over 860 liveries covering most of the world’s airlines. Over 600,000 flights are included by default and these cover more than 3,000 global airports with complex, multi-point, multi-day flight schedules. New or altered aircraft liveries can be easily added and do not require any additional configuration.
Traffic Global loads everything in the background and is usually ready to go as soon as your flight starts. Even with hundreds of AI aircraft on screen and more being simulated nearby, simulator performance is barely affected.
The AI aircraft respond to the movements of your aircraft as you move around an airport and the software is compatible with all third-party airports. Seven new controllable external views allow you to follow individual AI aircraft and three new control windows are also included: a radar display centred on your aircraft, a flight board which is switchable between all nearby airports and a flight plan display showing nearby airports, taxiways and flying aircraft.
For more details and some FAQs you can check out the manual here!
Hundreds of combinations of airlines and aircraft provided - Traffic Global comes with 65 aircraft types over 860 liveries covering most of the world’s airlines.
Over 600,000 flights included by default – the flight database is created from recent commercially sourced flight data and processed using custom tools specifically written for Traffic Global. It has up-to-date flights covering more than 3,000 global airports with complex, multi-point, multi-day flight schedules.
High performance – even with hundreds of AI aircraft on screen and more being simulated nearby, simulator performance is barely affected. Traffic Global is highly multi-threaded.
AI respond to the sim pilot – as you move around the airport, other traffic will do its best to stop and allow you to pass. Collision with AI is possible but can be disabled.
Seamless start-up – there is no need to manually configure a flight plan or wait when you start a new flight or move to a new airport; Traffic Global loads everything in the background and is usually ready to go as soon as your flight starts.
Full 3D sound for all aircraft – each AI aircraft has engine and equipment sounds modelled in 3D using the widely supported OpenAL. Volume is controllable independently of X-Plane’s own.
Simple installation – no messing around setting up subscriptions, additional files or per-airport custom setups. Traffic Global is ready to run 'out the box'.
Compatible with third-party airports – Traffic Global uses the same data for airport definitions as the simulator itself, so third-party airports, both commercial and free, will be used if they are installed.
Many new camera types – seven new controllable external views allow you to follow individual AI aircraft, either independently or in association with your own.
Three new control windows – a radar display centred on your aircraft, a flight board switchable between all nearby airports, and a flight plan display showing nearby airports, taxiways and flying aircraft are provided. Each has hotkeys and can be detached from the main X-Plane window.
Full X-Plane integration – new map layers showing flying or grounded AI aircraft are added to X-Plane and most hotkeys can be re-assigned using the standard X-Plane settings.
Networking support included as standard – serious cockpit builders using more than one PC to control their displays get the same traffic across their entire setup.
Extendable – new or altered aircraft liveries can easily be added and will be used with no additional configuration. New traffic can be added using freely-available tools; Traffic Global uses the same traffic database format as Prepar3D and Flight Simulator X.
Potential for third-party plugin integration – Traffic Global publishes 'datarefs' exposing the locations of all nearby traffic and includes example code for using them.
XPlane 11 (11.30 or later recommended)
Windows 8 or later (Mac support not implemented yet)
Multi-core 64-bit CPU (4-core/8-thread or better recommended)
8 GB memory, more recommended (approximately 500 MB overhead beyond the normal X-Plane requirement)
DirectX-11 graphics card
7 GB disk space (SSD recommended)
Download-Size: 1.3 GB
Version 1.0.8928 (March 10th, 2020):
- Add an optional legend to the flight plan view
- Fix some minor timing issues which may cause strange AI movement
- Fix timing and improve duration of engine spool-up/down sounds
- Remove some useless warnings from the X-Plane logfile
- Reduce likelihood of sudden turns during pushback
- Force-map Doha airport from OTBD to OTHH since X-Plane still has DOH mapped to OTBD
- Force-map Istanbul airport IATA/ICAO codes to override X-Plane's data which is out of date
- Add a small variation to departure times to avoid a row of aircraft all moving at precisely the same time
- Small fixes for wheel rotation animations
- Fix for nested, scaled, animated translations in the model converter
- When scanning for alternative aircraft don't bother checking the base model twice
- Add AT7 to aircraft equivalency list with ATR and AT4
- When finding alternative aircraft, also try airline names with "Airlines", "Airways", "Air", "Aviation" and "Aereas" appended
- Fix bug which might result in double-freeing locations immediately after parking
- Minor edits to two airline names
- Add basic radio-based information about active runway and parking
- Aircraft substitution may not always find a valid aircraft if the sought airline is completely unrecognised
- Enable dual-runway operation at airports that would suit it but which are misconfigured
- Potential fix for a rare random crash
- Always remove a parked AI aircraft if the player requests parking
- Work around several airport data issues to include more in the database
- Potential fix for a rare crash
- Add runway-in-use info to the Flight Plan display
- Animations were often not being reset when time was moved backwards
- Fix animations including resting pitch being wrong after manually moving time backwards
- Keep the nav lights on unless the aircraft is fully parked
- Add EULA for the Mac version
- Stop AI-centered views switching themselves off under some conditions when external weather engines are installed
- Add a guess at which module caused a crash for Windows
- Change displayed units from meters to feet to be consistent
- Some corrections for the German translation
- Add an option to select between metric or imperial units
- Handle different transparencies on the same texture in model converter
- Add temporary monocolour substitute for separate glass texture
- Change pitch on approach and landing
- Slave computers would not reconnect if the plugin was disabled then re-enabled
- Build dataref arrays on the background thread to remove framerate drop when in use by other plugins
- Adjust approach and landing profiles when approaching against the active flow
- Show the glideslope in more detail after approach 80% complete
- Improvements to landing profiles
- Merge weather changes slowly to minimise active runway changes
- Prefer purpose-specific parking slots over those with no purpose restrictions
- Fix sudden jump in speed after wheel retract under some circumstances
- Updated French translations
- Fix units for several particle effects
- Add missing translation key for "Online Help"
- Correct description of runway selection keys for runway-to-aircraft view
- Fix a number of textures
- Fix a number of eagle-claw animations
- Partial fix for Dash-8 propellers, pending actual model updates
Version 1.0.8818 (January 13th, 2019):
- Change the module name from '64\win.xpl' to 'win_x64\Traffic Global.xpl' in line with the current recommendations
- Compatibility fix for librain in VR
- Add option to totally remove map layers
- Correct the spatial cell index count in the BGL
- Fix missing green nav light on B757-200-PW
- Add about 50 more airline records
- Fix Norwegian Air Shuttle ICAO code (was NAS, corrected to NAX)
- Validation options in debug mode
- Add a workaround for X-Plane bug XPD-10497, a random crash when drawing the map after new scenery has loaded
- Small performance improvement for dataref access
- Add flight phase dataref
- Support CPUs older than 2011
- Disable the folder browser in the installer when updating to a new version