Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13667
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Pedro Vendeira
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: STEAM
Experience the next classic in the world of public buses: the Citybus O 405 built between 1987 and 2001 belongs to the last generation of high-floor buses. The successor to the Citybus O 305 was a very popular vehicle and is still in use today thanks to its robustness.
This add-on includes two versions of the bus: The 12 metre standard variant (O 405) and the 18 metre articulated variant (O 405 G). They both feature realistic 3D models and sounds based on recordings of their real-world counterparts. Components like the gearbox, ticket machines and destination displays are created using custom scripts and animations to make sure they behave as lifelike as possible. Unique amongst the OMSI add-ons so far is the dynamic rain feature which places accumulating rain drops onto the windshield that can actually move.
At the same time, a modular structure of the busses ensures exceptionally high customisability. The player can choose between different doors, ticket machines and other aspects of the vehicles and even change them on the fly without having to reload the bus. Adding to that, every part of the model is repaintable so you can use it in any way you like.
- 1980’s Citybus O 405 in 12 metre standard and 18 metre articulated variant
- Fully detailed interior and dashboard
- Realistic models and sounds based on real-world O405(G)
- “Dynamic rain” accumulating and moving on the windshield
- Custom, highly realistic destination displays and ticket machines
- Modular set-up for great customisability, e.g. doors, ticket machines
- Every part of the bus is repaintable
- On-the-fly customisation to change various aspects of the bus while driving
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
Operating System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor (CPU): min. 2.8 GHz
Memory (RAM): min. 4 GB
Free hard disk space: 600 MB
Graphics card: min. 1024 MB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
PDF Manual (English)
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction. To use this product you have to agree with the Steam Subscriber Agreement („SSA“).