Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13238
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PAD-Labs
- Language: Deutsch/English/Français
- Current version: 1.31 / 1.31
The Airbus Bundle includes the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 & the A320/A321. The Aerosoft Airbus products have always been highly focused on simulating the task of the Captain. The aircraft is nothing more than a `tool` for that, but to do a serious simulation of the task you need a seriously simulated aircraft.
The Aerosoft A318/A319 & A320/A321 contains all our latest developments and ideas. All the systems that are used in day to day flights are simulated with great attention to detail. This includes a Weather Radar that is a unique Aerosoft development and that is fully functional without the need for a specific weather add-on!
This product contains many modules that are normally costly add-ons. For example we include a 100% working copy of FS2Crew RAAS (limited to our aircraft), a highly advanced semi-automated audio checklist, a co-pilot that assist you and a very complex audio environment.
- Simulation of the Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 focused on the day to day operation of the aircraft from the left seat
- Late model cockpit (with LCD and updated ADIRS)
- Sublime modeling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates
- All lights created with the best technology which actually lights objects up
- Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sun screens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options to show ground objects (cones, ground power etc) and to actually provide ground power
- Included web server that allows you to access (and use) the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers
- Many systems programmed in XML to allows users to change code
- Extensive manuals, with highly detailed step-by-step document, Checklist and procedures also available in eBook format
- Prepared for Airport Enhancement Services. Fully compatible with GSX
- SDK will be available, LINDA connectivity available
- Add-in system that allows the aircraft to be extended with 3rd party applications (all using the right MCDU)
- Add-in View system: adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: adds hundreds of background sounds to enhance the immersion
- Add-in Checklist system: semi-automated audio checklists
- Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, auto trim. Very nice to manually fly
- Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included. Steep Approach possible on A318
- Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
- Full featured MCDU (can be controlled via web browser, for example on tablet computers), also, information can be inserted using the keyboard!
- Flight plans supports SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, Managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing
- VOR tracking implemented, DME arcs supported
- Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database (AIRAC 1511) but backwards compatible with Navigraph. Includes current AIRAC Data at the time of release and this can be updated by the user at any moment.
- Complete FS2Crew Runway Awareness and Advisory System included (a €30 value!) - locked to these aircraft
- 14 ECAM pages included, showing relevant aircraft information.
- Full featured Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) with 25 hour storage capacity and external display program (data can be exchanged with FS Flight Keeper, and a visual display of your flight can be exported to view in Google Earth).
- Full features ADIR`s system.
- Full feature TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, VATSIM.
- Full custom electrical bus system, with realistic battery run down and voltages.
- Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, selected navaid, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc. Includes Terrain Display option
- Fully functional Weather Radar with Manual and Multiscan. Works with ANY weather add-on (and even without weather add-on) and reads the actual weather that is inserted in FSX. This is a unique development!
- Full custom fuel flow, avoiding standard FSX limitations.
- Full custom auto brakes with constant deceleration instead of constant brake pressure.
- Full featured loading and refueling module (interfaced with FSX) with advanced and simple mode.
- Print option (not virtual, real printing) for performance sheet with V1, VR, V2, Runway Data
- Tiller can be operated by additional FSX Axis
- Ground behavior (drag) realistic without tweaks to FSX
- Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures (modeling Goodrich Carbon brakes)
- Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1,N2, EGT, FF
- A319 IAE liveries: Avianca, BA, TAM, GermanWings
- A319 CFM liveries: Air France, American, EasyJet, Frontier, Lufthansa
- A318 CFM liveries: BA; Air France
- Includes A320 and A321 models with CFM and IAE engines with and without winglets
- A320 / A321: Includes 25 liveries with hundreds more available via our websites
- APU with correct startup time
- Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC (optional)
- View panel bar to easily switch between various 2D (11) and 3D views (16)
- Contains in total 16 Checklists from COCKPIT PREPARATION to PARKING
- Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when plane reaches the runway holding point, DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc.
- Orally spoken checklist items by the PF and confirmed by the PnF
- Option included that the PnF also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists
- Infobar displaying the next manually to be taken action
- Integration of AES functionality (optional) e.g. different pushback procedures if AES is installed
- Speed limiter p. e. if the speed below 10.000 feet exceeds 250 knots the PnF gives a warning and automatically (optional) extends spoilers until the speed is below 250 knots.
- Option to pause FSX 10 NM before TOD or at next waypoint
- Saving of all made settings for the next flight (except CHECKLIST and PnF functionality)
- Ground services (toggle of external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit)
- Doors control (controls all doors and hatches)
New in Service Pack 3:
- Connected Flight Deck that allows you full multi crew flying (compatible with IVAO, VATSIM)*
- Updated weather radar (now with turbulence mode) and still compatible with every weather add-on!
- NavDataPro navigation database updated to April 2015 (!)
- Updated ground friction model
- A319 IAE engine now fully overhauled
- Basic Holdings, Radial In and Place/Bearing functionality added
* only experimental
- PDF-Manual A318/A319 Vol. 6 - Step by step (English): >> View here <<
- PDF-Manual A320/A321 Vol. 6 - Step by step (English): >> View here <<
- A318/A319 Paintkit: >> Download <<
- A320/A321 Paintkit: >> Download <<
The complete set of manuals including Vol.1-8 will be delivered with the product. Please note that those manuals are only available in German and English yet.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (all fully updated) (64 bit version highly recommended)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
6 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Mouse with mouse wheel (please note the controller and mouse with mouse wheel are absolutely needed)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control
Download-Size: 2 GB
Installations-Size: 5 GB