Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15016
- Publisher: Lionheart Creations
- Language: English
- Current version: 3.1.06
From the studios of Lionheart Simulations comes another sleek and fluid styled beauty, the high tech, aerodynamic Diamond Star DA40 'XLS' Edition by Diamond Aircraft Corporation.
This aircraft add-on package comes with 9 different aircraft registries with variations of interiors, animated pilot, high detail and fully animated virtual cockpit. The DiamondStar XLS features the Garmin G1000 glass panel instrument system high detail bazels, built in Autopilot system, and 'soft light' illumination. To top off the list, this complete, new package also comes in full FSX 'and' Prepar3D formats including V4.5 64-bit and the new P3D V5. Textures are 'ultra' 4K high resolution, giving the DA-40 crisp, beautiful textures throughout.
There are 9 different aircraft variants to choose from, that feature 4 different interior themes as well. Some cool features also included in the package are flexing wings that move with turbulance and when hitting bumps on the ground, a popup 3D placard, and rear fold down seats.
For those that are student pilots and lovers of modern, new, fresh looking, sleek General Aviation aircraft, the DiamondStar XLS might be for you.
- High technology Garmin G1000 glass panel system with built-in Autopilot. These have gauge code refinements, features such as wind direction, pattern entry selection, enhanced frame rates performance, and many other features and upgrades
- New sound system that features clickable 'audible' sounds in the cabin area
- Features FSX and Prepar3D versions as well as 32 and 64bit versions and P3D V5 installation option
- Fully animated control surfaces
- Wing Flex, where the wings slowly bend upwards as you increase airspeed
- Wing vibration when the engine is running
- Soft glow interior cabin/cockpit illumination, mimicking soft lit overhead lighting
- Fold-down rear seats - click to flip down, like in the actual aircraft, for added storage capabilites
- Smooth cabin modelling
- 4K High resolution textures for extreme detail of interior, panel, and fuselage
- Nine different paint schemes
- Three new interior themes, making it four interior/panel themes throughout
- Removable / hide-able wheel skirts
- Remapped fuselage for easier custom repaints
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V5
Windows 10 (64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
4 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
2 GB hard drive space
- Numerous updates to the Avionics including click zones, code cleanup, engine and fuel readout adjustments
- Adjustments to the Air Files for more realistic speeds, reducing cruise from 154 knots to just under 130 knots
- Enhancements to the model including new XLS trim parts in the door sills, etc.