Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13522
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft, sim-wings
- Developer: sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.05
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and completely new designed airports as well as photorealistic ground images covering the complete island in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel be it day or night. Also included is AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airport.
Both island airports, "Son Bonet" LESB and the international airport of Palma LEPA have been modeled to the smallest of details with numerous objects, houses, etc. Safegate parking systems as well as highly detailed AFCAD and or AFX files for AI traffic make it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to.
So what are you waiting for? Fly to Mallorca and enjoy your holiday.
Note: The new version of "Balearic Islands professional - Mallorca" for Prepar3D V4 you can find here.
Mallorca X Evolution features and changelog:
- Aerial image partly updated with new streets and parking lots near the airport
- Removal of “flat cars“ from the aerial image at the airport. Replaced by 3D-Cars
- Revision of static vehicles
- New static vehicles such as buses, baggage carts, etc.
- Railing on high streets in the area of the airport
- Revisions of all textures, a few are regenerated
- New terminal and Apron
- Grass between taxiways
- New ground shadows with pre-rendered lights (Ray tracing Lights)
- Completely new taxiway lines for PP, taxiways etc. incl. new marking
- Modification of taxiway sign markings with new taxiway titles
- New taxiway, RWY lightning and 3D apron lightning
- Updates of existing buildings and addition of new buildings in the area of the airport (i.e. GA terminal, car wash installations, taxi shelter, parking roofs, apron approach)
- New regeneration of the industrial park next to RWY 06R
- Adaption of the autogen in the area of the airport
- Completely new night lighting with partly pre-rendered lights (Ray tracing lights)
- Changeover of the airport ground to landclass- photoscenery instead of texture tiles
- DX10 compatible (except for safe gate-model, therefore “DX10-Fixer 2.7” is required, which is recommended for the DX10 usage anyway)
- Airfield Son Bonet unmodified, but DX10 compatible like island objects
- Compatible with AES (FSX only / NOT compatible with the FSX: Steam Edition and P3D)
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by PCFlight.net:
"I really like this add-on, the airport looks marvellous and from a decent altitude the island looks great too (note: from the ground the island looks great too thanks to the 3D Buildings on top of the photographic scenery). Despite the night textures, flying VFR around the island at sundown is a must."
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"This is a great simulator scenery package because it offers not only airport areas but other non-airport areas like mountainous regions, vast open areas with farmland and rural features. I think this will be of interest to a majority of simulator users because it includes a highly-detailed large airport which is fun to fly into because of its amazing features and dazzling looks, which can stand alone as its own scenery package. The rest of the island scenery offers stunning views and many places to visit. If you are familiar with previous Palma de Mallorca airport sceneries you will be pleasantly surprised. If not, this is an affordable scenery that offers a new holiday destination to fly to and I believe you won't be disappointed with it!"
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"This product is great in all aspects. Consider what you get - a whole island of Mallorca, beautifully modeled, a third largest (in the summer months) airport in Spain with routes all across Europe, a beautiful setup for approaches and departures and, on top of that, a second airfield, if you are a fan of general aviation. Yes, the developers or texture designers, in my opinion, should have spent a little bit more time on the wear and tear effects for the buildings and the ground, but this omission is only minor. On top of that, if you, like I do, sim both in FSX and P3D, then you get both installers in one package! That alone deserves great applause, as I am starting to see various developers split their products into separate FSX and P3D packages with separate pricing.I greatly recommend this product, especially if you do a lot of European routes. A beautiful scenery to fly into, and, after all, it is holiday season - so why not?"
PDF-Manual (German / English): >> View here <<
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits highly recommended)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual-Core or Quad-Core processors are recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB are recommended)
3D graphics card with 512 MB (1024 MB are recommended)
Download-Size: 4 GB
Installations-Size: 4,5 GB
- Changed the ship/vehicle animations as P3D renders animations to the round earth by itself now
- Corrected green taxiway light which have been masked by the underlying line
- Removed “crash box” of the wig wags
- Detailed CTRL-J Jetways, no more static jetways
- Removal of adverts on the jetways (as in real life)
- Higher resolution for concrete slabs on the ground
- Overhauled AFCAD for even more realistic traffic sequences with real approaches referring to the Navdata cycle of 1702