Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Article number: AS15885
- Manufact./Publisher: FSDG
- Language: English
- Current version: 188.8.131.52
Landmarks of Germany: Now you can finally navigate in MSFS using all the famous and prominent landmarks that make Germany such a great place to visit.
Castles, famous buildings, bridges, television towers, radio towers, water towers, radar towers, cooling towers, chimneys, antennas, solar parks, soccer stadiums and even barrage dams can be found at their exact positions all across the state. More than 1,500 individual objects in this pack alone add everything you would want and need as a VFR pilot to conquer Germany.
Discover the North with the federal states of Bremen and Lower Saxony, but don't miss the rest of the federal states (which will be released soon or are available already).
You can find a list of the included landmarks and objects here in the FSDG support forum.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- GPU requirements: 3D graphics card with min. 1 GB memory
- CPU requirements: 3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor recommended)
- Exclude call for Neuwerk objects (SH&HH) corrected
- Solarpark Koenigslutter added
- Jann Berghaus bridge added
- Some wind generator positions corrected
- Library updated
- Erratic wind generator in Bad Salzdetfurth removed
- Erratic skyscraper in Uelzen removed
- Chimney added at JadeWeserPort
- Aussichtsturm Deutscher Olymp added
- Vegetation improved in marsh areas
- Big fuel tank added at Lehrte
- Library update
- Dom zu Verden added
- Library update