EPGD Gdańsk MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport in Poland. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (IATA: GDN, ICAO: EPGD) is an international airport located 12 km (7.5 mi) northwest of Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2004 the airport has been named after the former Polish president. With around 5 million passengers served annually, it is the 3rd largest airport in Poland, after EPWA and EPKK, in terms of passenger traffic.
The first civilian airport in Gdansk was set up after World War I following the adaptation of the military airfield built in 1910 in the Wrzeszcz district of Gdańsk, formerly known as Langfuhr. That airport was administered by the Senate of the Free City of Gdansk. Since that date, the airport adapted its role and status and its dynamic expansion resulted in the acquisition of new areas and infrastructure changes. In the 1920s Gdansk Airport was transformed into an international airport, also servicing transit flights. It was used by airplanes flying in a variety of companies, including the German-Russian Airlines DERULUFT, with flights between Berlin, Leningrad, and Moscow. The very favorable aviation conditions provided for by the airport in Gdansk enabled the launch of regular flights between Gdansk and Warsaw, Szczecin, Elblag, Malbork, Königsberg (now Kaliningrad), Olsztyn, and Berlin. The first regular Polish air service was launched on September 5th, 1922. It was provided by the Aerolloyd company. It employed Junkers F-13 type planes with twice daily flights on the Gdansk-Warsaw-Lwow route.
- A high-quality model of EPGD Gdansk, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials, high definition mesh, custom sounds
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at all terminal buildings, hangars and the control tower, static aircraft, custom animations such as trains and vehicles, animated jetways
- Fully compatible with GSX Pro using Cartayna Files
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The installer may provide you with additional optional features during installation. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB