Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10720
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Normann, Bernhart, Geocontent, Renk
- Current version: 1.00
Since the first version of FS, simpilots dreamed about having large areas covered with high detail aerial images and having all buildings placed in the correct location. Well now we can show you that we got very close to that. Using totally new technology combining several databases this scenery offers the best representation of the terrain possible in FSX. No matter if you fly as low as 1000ft or at FL35!
This scenery series will impress you like no other before: The second part (North) brings you thousands of VFR objects and millions (yes, millions!) of exactly placed buildings placed on 90,000km² of aerial images!
- 90,000km² of aerial images at a stunning resolution of 1m/pix
- Almost all lakes, rivers etc. with water masks (reflecting and landable for floaters)
- Thousands of important VFR reference points like transmission towers, factories and much more
- New custom-made autogen replacing the default autogen buildings with typical German looking buildings
- Autogen buildings placed at their exact locations using a database of more than several Million (!) objects!
- Airport runways adjusted to the aerial images
- Additional glider and ultralight airfields, which were not included in FSX yet
- Extensive manual in English and German
- VFR map for the whole area
Parts of the VFR Germany series:
(Click on the map to go to the product page)
You're not sure if your desired area is included? Check it now in Google Earth using the following file!
Google Earth is required for viewing this file. Download it for free here: http://earth.google.com/
German .pdf-Manual : >> Download here<<
English .pdf-Manual : >> Download here <<
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)
Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista
3 GHz processor (Duo2 Core Intel recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
256 MB graphic card (512 MB recommended)
DVD-ROM drive for the Box/CD-Version
File system: NTFS
WinRAR or any other program to unrar the download file
Download-Size: 13 GB
Installation-Size: 15 GB