The new bus line 20 awaits you and extends Hamburg by 10.6 km!
Transport your guests with the realistic electric HOCHBAHN articulated bus from the S Rübenkamp stop to Altona station and drive past a large number of faithfully reproduced buildings, junctions and modernised bus stops on your route.
The latest equipment of the bus as well as original sounds and controls let you dive deep into the everyday life of a Hamburg bus driver.
In addition to the regular AI traffic, drivers of e-scooters can also be found on the streets, letting you face new challenges.
For all owners of the add-ons "Hamburg Day & Night" and "HafenCity", the Hamburg map is automatically expanded after buying Hamburg Line 20.
- Bus line 20 from S Rübenkamp to Altona station
- 10.6 km of new route
- Short trips to Gärtnerstraße in the evenings and at weekends
- New route connects automatically at Altona station and Winterhude Markt for owners of the "Hamburg Day & Night" add-on, and at Jahnring or Alsterdorf depot for owners of the "HafenCity" add-on
- Electric articulated bus of the current series with modernised equipment such as passenger information display, interior light update and driver safety screen
- Three-door articulated bus as bonus vehicle
- Original stop announcements
- Timetables and duty rosters according to original data
- New e-scooters and motor scooters with AI drivers
- 6 new AI cars incl. animated garbage trucks
- OMSI 2 (min. 2.2.032)
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- CPU: Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.