This scenery was built based on studies and research carried out by Globall Art. This is a... more
Product information "SBGR - São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport XP"
This scenery was built based on studies and research carried out by Globall Art. This is a replica of the “Real” Airport of Guarulhos, everything was made respecting the Aerodrome and its charters, general lighting, runways, taxiways, patios, floors, buildings, hangars, terminals, among others. We do not include or remove in this scenery any object, lighting and pavement that is not present or absent from the real airport.
- Accurate replica São Paulo International Airport, Guarulhos, updated 2022
- Precise modeling, based on original references, plans and other studies
- Fully customized pavement, with ambient occlusion included in textures
- Custom Jetways compatible with SAM plugins
- Auto Gate Marginal Compatible Custom Jetways
- Standard VGDS system
- Controlled by Dataref Marginal Plugins
- Controlled by Dataref SAM Plugins
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in the scene
- Avenues and streets with custom and standard vehicle traffic
- Controlled by the Marginal Ground Traffic Plugin
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion
- X-Plane standard animated traffic service
- Standard Approach Light Systems (ALS)
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route"
- Compatible taxi routes configured for World Traffic (WT3) and other plugins
- Ramp Start set for airlines
- Terminal 2 and 3 with rendered interior
- Compatible with Mega São Paulo – Paulo Ricardo
- Compatible with SBSP Congonhas Globall Art
- BR-A-SBGR São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport
- BR-D-SBSP Mesh
- Instruction Manual
Related links to "SBGR - São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport XP"
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- OS: Windows, Mac or Linux
- Min. 4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ recommended)
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- 10-28 Runways Markings update
- 10-28 Taxiway Signs update
- 10-28 Taxiway Markings update
- New Runway Texture
- New Grass Texture
- Includes 9 missing Taxiway Signs
- DC-8 Beta Cargo near Apron 10
- Apron 10 Lights and new objects
- Includes missing fences
- New American Airlines Hangar with interior
- New Localizer antennas
- BASP NA-T6 & Xavante display Airplanes
- Fixed track pavement