Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (KCVG) offers non-stop passenger service to 62 destinations with 179 peak daily departures. The airport is a focus city for Allegiant Air, Delta Air Lines, and Frontier Airlines, as well as being the largest market for Vacation Express. The airport's international destinations include Cancún, Cozumel, Freeport, Montego Bay, Paris, Punta Cana, Reykjavík, and Toronto.
In addition, CVG is the fastest-growing cargo airport in North America: The airport is a global hub for both Amazon Air and DHL Aviation, handling numerous domestic and international cargo flights every day. Overall, CVG ranks 4th in North America for total cargo operations.[Wikipedia]
- Animated Custom 3D model Jetways
- Ground Traffic in whole airport WT3 Ready
- Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings
- Radar Animation
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh with slope runway accuracy
- Detailed with high accuracy 3D models
- PBR Materials
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Parking areas
- Ultra High resolution custom ground textures and orthoimagery for the airport
- Animated radar
- Accurate WT3 included by "Cpt. K-man"
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects like cars, services vehicles and more
- X-Plane 12
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 8 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
- Download-Size: 1.2 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.