Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13586
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.95
Warsaw Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and a rising number of charters (up to 34 operations per hour). The airport opened in 1934 and has been rebuilded many times in the history. Currently it features two crossing runways (2800m and 3690m), a number of hangars, a cargo terminal and a passenger terminal, completely rebuilt in 2008-2015.
EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X is a highly detailed scenery of EPWA Chopin airport in Warsaw, Poland.
Installation: Please uninstall all previous versions of this airport you may have installed before. Please make sure that no duplicated AFCAD files are installed. The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modeling and texturing
- Up-to-date scenery with new terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Internal modeling, animations, 3D people, static aircraft and much more
- SODE animated jetways
- Customizable design
- Custom airport charts included
- Compatible with all kind of mesh, landclass and vector add-ons
- Fully compatible with Warsaw City X
- Compatible with GSX (correct gate features already set)
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering.
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section.
- All feedback and suggestions are welcome!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V4)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics Card with al least 1024 MB
Download-Size: 565 MB
- Airport lights can now be switched on with NAV2 set at 112.0MHz or at ILS frequency of a particular runway, this will make autoland day landings possible with lights switched on
- An additional option in the installer to switch airport lights ON permanently
- New, more realistic textures for runway lights
- Mesh issues in P3D V4 fixed