Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12872
- Publisher: FSDG
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: 2.10
The Seychelles are a group of islands in the Indian Ocean, north of Madagascar and approximately 600 nautical miles away from the African continent - but to most of us the name is a synonym for a tropical paradise, for luxury vacations, for superb dive sites or just breathtakingly beautiful nature.
Much like the Maldives, the Seychelles consist of coral islands mostly, though most of us are much more aware of the rough mountainous characters of the main islands Mahé and Praslin. This combination of big islands with cities and rather high mountains on one hand and the many small coral islands on the other, makes the Seychelles such a special and diversified place.
Mahé houses the only big city of the Seychelles, Victoria, the only commercial harbor and of course the only international airport of the country, with almost 5.000 aircraft movements per year. It links the small archipelago with many countries in the world, as it can handle commercial aircraft up to the Boeing 767 or the Airbus 330, while it's also the home of Air Seychelles, which provides air links to several of the small airports like Praslin, Bird, Denis, Remire or Desroches.
This scenery addon contains the whole Seychelles, all islands, airports and other important features, as well as AI aircraft (with custom models and schedules), AI ship traffic, animals, special objects like ship wrecks or holiday resorts, but also free flight scenarios and a geocache mission. Don't expect too much from the small airfields. Few offer solid runways, and even those can have bumps and dents here and there. Fuel and maintenance is rare on those islands, some feature not much more than a windsock and a small shack to shelter waiting passengers. Takeoff and landing is difficult due to cross-winds, short runways and lots of animals on the ground as well as in the air.
Additionally to the airfields, there are a few more landing places like helipads or ships in the area – though we would not advise you to land on one of the US aircraft carriers that can sometimes be seen around...
- Complex scenery including the whole Seychelles
- All islands and airports included
- Detailed scenery of Mahe International Airport (FSIA)
- Detailed scenery of Praslin Airport and 14 more airfields
- Photorealistic ground and water textures
- Custom autogen models and buildings
- High density vegetation and autogen
- High resolution textures with baked shadows and lights
- Volumetric light and new bloom light effects
- 3D night lighting
- High resolution mesh for all islands
- Animated realistic ground traffic (airport service and passenger vehicles)
- Realistic AI ship and aircraft traffic with custom schedules
- AI Traffic included
- Animated wildlife (birds, turtles, seagulls,...)
- Performance-friendly scenery with very high framerates
- Pre-saved free flights with diverse flight and weather scenarios included
- Geocache mission included, featuring 50 geocaches across the Seychelles
- Manual and Overview map included
View scenery coverage in Google Earth using the following file: >> Download KMZ-File<<
Google Earth is required for viewing this file. Download it for free here: http://earth.google.com/
Conclusion by Simreviews.com:
"For those who love islands-hopping the Seychelles are a nice place to fly, with some points to find but not on the airports. For the airliners the Seychelles are a great airport to fly in, especially in the golden hours."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 & SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition); FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3/V4
Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 (64-bit recommended)
3,0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with at least 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Download-Size: 3.3 GB
Installations-Size: 4.0 GB