Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13727
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.6
New York City XP is a scenery of New York metropolitan area in the United States of America. This scenery is one of the most complex add-ons for flight simulators, featuring 2.500 sq km of high resolution terrain with autogen and over 6300 custom-made New York buildings. This product is compatible with Laminar Research's XPlane.
New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. The city is referred to as New York City or the City of New York to distinguish it from the State of New York, of which it is a part. A global power city, New York exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. The home of the United Nations Headquarters, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural capital of the world.
- 2.500sq km area with high resolution (30cm-1m/pix) ground textures with autogen, including Jersey City, Newark and all 5 boroughs of New York
- Over 6.300 custom, photoreal buildings from Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Jersey City and Newark
- Numerous heliports in the area including 4 detailed
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques
- Perfect for general, business and commercial aviation as well as microlight and helicopter flying
- Fully compatible with New York Airports XP by Drzewiecki Design
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering.
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10.40 / X-Plane Steam Version
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Linux or Mac
Multi Core Processor (CPU): Quad Core 3,0 GHz
Minimum 8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 Graphics Card with at least 2 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM
Download-Size: 1.2 GB (Windows) / 1.55 GB (MAC/Linux)