The Oscar Machado Zuloaga International Airport (SVCS) is the largest and most important corporate and general aviation airport in Venezuela.
It has more than 350 covered parking spaces for general aviation and corporate aircraft, as well as numerous companies that work in the aeronautical world providing aeronautical services, maintenance, repair and sale of aircraft, as well as the Venezuelan Army and Navy Maintenance Command.
Due to its geographical location, meteorology and approach procedures, it is a very challenging airport for general aviation and corporate aviation enthusiasts.
The airport is faithfully represented in each and every one of its buildings and static models, with high quality modelling and texturing, optimised for PC and Xbox.
It is TDM's second Venezuelan airport with which you will be able to enjoy your national and international corporate or general aviation flights.
- PBR textures
- Animated Flags
- Handmade Ground Poly
- Buildings faithful to the reality
- Exclusive models for this airport based on the Real version
- Friendly Frames
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: min. 4 GB (DirectX: Version 11)
- Free hard disk space: 2.4 GB
- Improved terrain grid on approach to runway 10
- Cleared vegetation that was obstructing the approach to runway 10 and not allowing the PAPI lights to be seen
- Fixed LOD settings on some hangar buildings that made them look faulty at close range
- Added some parking stands