Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15188
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft, sim-wings
- Developer: sim-wings
- Language: English/Deutsch
- Current version: 18.104.22.168
Munich "Franz Josef Strauss" Airport is located 28 kilometers northeast of Munich, Germany. It is a hub for Lufthansa and Star Alliance partner airlines. Munich Airport is the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic, while it is one of the 10 busiest airports in Europe.
A custom aerial photo was used for this add-on which was customized and color-corrected for a true display while seamlessly transitioning to the default simulator landscape.
Includes animated jetways, numerous static apron vehicles and realistic dynamic lighting for a true to life experience.
- Highly detailed scenery of Munich Airport
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and color-correction for a true display
- Seamless transition to the default simulator landscape
- Terraforming to blend airport into default elevation model
- Detailed taxi, ground lines and stands according to current maps
- Taxiway bridges across the access roads
- Centerlines adapted on T1 (there will be an update for the construction site area as soon as the buildings are completed in real life)
- Extremely detailed Munich airport buildings with interiors (airside) and all additional buildings
- Complete freight area with container storage, hangars and buildings
- Animated jetways
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR
- Note: Functional Safegates (VDGS) will be integrated as soon as there is a reliable technical solution by the MSFS SDK
Conclusion by Twinfinite.net:
"Munich Airport is certainly one of the largest and most complex add-ons of this kind released for Microsoft Flight Simulator so far, and it certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Top-notch modeling and textures combined with superb attention to detail and good performance make this relevant German hub an absolute joy for your airliner operations."
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"I just adore this scenery through and through! sim-wings have completely transformed Munich Airport and have recreated every aspect of the airport, exactly to how it looks and feels in real-life.
Munich serves as a massive international hub, and this scenery from sim-wings has totally done it justice with every little detail impeccably recreated."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
If you have already purchased Munich for Prepar3D V4.5/V5 fin the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available when you purchase the Microsoft Flight Simulator version:
- sim-wings pro Munich (Download) › sim-wings Munich (Download):
DL › 15,97 € incl. 19% VAT (13,42 € excl. VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Note: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Rebuilt to avoid conflicts which occured on a few PC systems
- Compiled with new 0.9 MSFS SDK
- PAPI corrected
- Approach lights set to 20 flashing lights (rabbits); approach light extension itself is actually not possible due to MSFS limitations
- Reworked "AFCAD" for remote parking positions (changed from GATE to RAMP) to avoid possible jetway conflicts
- Removed tree at parking position 581
- Changed installation directory name to avoid conflicts with too long path names during installation
- Add offline charts (PDF)