Aerosoft / Captain7 Airport Nuremberg
This add-on brings Bavaria's second largest international airport in an incomparably authentic and lively atmosphere to MS Flight Simulator.
Three very well-known developers with years of experience have bundled their expertise to make this a state-of-the-art product: Captain7, 29Palms and LimeSim.
A special highlight of the scenery is the innumerable vehicle and person animations, which contributes significantly to the realistic atmosphere at the airport. A lot of work was also put into the true to life depiction of the taxiway and apron surfaces.
- Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent data
- Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 2
- Sloped runway and taxiways based on real world data
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Includes the newly build P4 car park
- Custom aerial image covering the airport area
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic materials (depiction of reflective/non reflective materials, bump maps...)
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Using the new MSFS airport lighting system for taxiways with custom made models for this airport
- Smart features like:
- Animated jetways
- Moving custom ground traffic with proper animations, lighting and sounds
- Animated characters
- Upgraded service definition file (e.g., stairways available at gates that don't have jetway)
- Open / Close FAI gate
- Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.