Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15883
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Français
- Current version: 1.0.0
Marseille Provence Airport is a French international airport located in the city of Marignane in... more
Product information "France VFR - LFML - Marseille Provence MSFS"
Marseille Provence Airport is a French international airport located in the city of Marignane in the Bouches du Rhone department in the PACA region.
LFML - Marseille Provence is an airport add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator from the Airport France Pack 3 which models Marseille Provence airport in extremely detailed fashion, including airport buildings, textures and ground markings as well as its night lights and many objects on the platform.
- High resolution ground textures reworked aerial images from IGN
- Detailed ground markings
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings
- Realistic night lighting reworked
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided
Related links to "France VFR - LFML - Marseille Provence MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 2 GB