Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15222
- Manufact./Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.3
Seattle Landmarks MSFS, is a detailed scenery of Seattle city in Washington state, in the United States of America. It includes roughly two thousand custom-made objects and numerous interesting areas of the city to explore crowned with the amazing Space Needle. The whole downtown has been custom-made as well as Harbor Island, Industrial District, Sodo, Interbay, Bellevue, and much more. You will find plenty of marinas, railyards, bridges, stadiums - all in full PBR and with epic night textures. Additionally, sceneries of 2 seaplane bases are provided as well as 5 landable heliports. The product cleverly merges with default photogrammetry.
Seattle is a seaport city on the west coast of the United States. It is the seat of King County, Washington. With a land area of 83.9 square miles (217.3 km²), Seattle is the northernmost city with at least 500,000 people in the United States, farther north than Canadian cities such as Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, at about the same latitude as Salzburg, Austria. The topography of Seattle is hilly. The city lies on several hills, including Capitol Hill, First Hill, West Seattle, Beacon Hill, Magnolia, Denny Hill, and Queen Anne. The Kitsap and the Olympic peninsulas along with the Olympic mountains lie to the west of Puget Sound, while the Cascade Range and Lake Sammamish lie to the east of Lake Washington.
The city has over 5,540 acres (2,242 ha) of parkland. With an estimated 704,352 residents as of 2016, Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest region of North America. In 2013 and 2016 it was the fastest-growing major city in the United States. The city is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington, about 100 miles (160 km) south of the Canada–United States border. A major gateway for trade with Asia, Seattle is the fourth-largest port in North America in terms of container handling as of 2015. Seattle is home to many world-renowned companies such as Boeing, Microsoft, and Amazon.
- Seattle, Washington scenery with over 2000 custom-made objects including whole downtown in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, stadiums, harbors/marinas, trains, containers, ships... all FPS-friendly, with epic night textures and PBR materials
- Advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom mesh
- Perfect compatibility and interaction with MSFS default photogrammetry
- 2 seaplane bases (W55, S60) and 5 heliports
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. Our installer may provide you with additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
- Compatibility with WU2+WU10 photogrammetry
- Unused street polygons removed
- Mesh and vector data fixes
- All helipads are now landable, are marked as airports and have start locations
- Night textures are tuned for better visuals
- Edits to the shoreline
- LOD changes
- Helipads fixed (they are now landable)
- New models of the Space Needle and the Museum of Pop Culture
- Some other minor details (photogrammetry-related)
- LOD settings made compatible with the latest sim version
- Car traffic now drives on top of bridges