Edmonton International Airport (IATA: YEG, ICAO: CYEG) is the primary air passenger and air cargo facility in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region of the Canadian province of Alberta. Operated by Edmonton Airports, it is located 14 nautical miles (26 km; 16 mi) south-southwest of Downtown Edmonton in Leduc County on Highway 2 opposite of the city of Leduc.
The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to major cities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Europe. It is Canada's largest major airport by total land area, the 5th busiest airport by passenger traffic and 9th busiest by aircraft movements. It is also a major hub for flights to Northern Alberta, Northwest Territories and the Yukon.
- Highly detailed representation of Edmonton International Airport CYEG
- Completely re-textured terminal with High Resolution 4K PBR Textures
- Custom High-Quality Ground Polygon
- Terminal Interiors (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator)
- Static Aircraft (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator)
- Custom High Resolution Orthophoto covering the Airport and the City of Leduc
- COMING SOON: Rogers Place and ICE District (Downtown Edmonton)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- ICE District downtown added
- Airline parking codes added
- New patch of asphalt end of RWY02 added
- New ILS RWY02 added
- New PAPI RWY02 and RWY12 added
- White runway edge lines removed, as per the real airport
- Fixed jetway on Gate 18
- Fixed Taxisigns floating by RWY30