Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15306
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Jo Erlend Sund
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 184.108.40.206
Bonaire is a small island in the Southern Caribbean and is a popular holiday destination among surfers and divers, thanks to its clear water and magnificent coral reefs. First colonised by the Spanish, in 1636 it was occupied by the Netherlands which it still belongs to today.
Exactly 300 years later, the first airport was built by the Dutch. It served as a hub for American forces in the Second World War, which it was too small for, though. Therefore, a new airport was constructed – “Flamingo Airport” was born. Today, this airport operates several short-haul flights across the Caribbean, and serves as a stopover for the Dutch KLM on long-haul flights.
This scenery offers a highly detailed recreation of Flamingo International Airport (BON / TNCB) near the city of Kralendijk on Bonaire.
Based on thousands of on-site images, highly detailed & true to original building models and high-resolution textures were created. Realistic and dynamic night lighting, custom taxiway signage and passenger animations bring the airport to a virtual life.
- Highly detailed and realistic recreation of Flamingo International Airport (TNCB)
- Detailed recreation of Bonaire International Airport (TNCB)
- Highly detailed and accurate models & textures based on thousands of on-site images
- Custom orthographic images covering the airport and close vicinity
- Realistic dynamic night lighting
- Interior model included for airport terminal
- Ambient passenger animations bring the airport to life
- Various other ambient animations, such as flags
- Custom windsock model
- Custom taxiway signage to match its real-world counterpart
- Also included is Bonaire’s old control tower (Select any date before 2018)
Conclusion by Twinfinite.net:
"Every time I see an airport by Jo Erlend Sund, it feels like he managed to break new grounds in what is possible to do with the scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Aerosoft’s Bonaire Flamingo Airport may not be a big airport, but it’s exceptionally good and beautifully detailed, with many “extra” features included that contribute to creating a package that is very easy to recommend."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB