Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50645
- Manufact./Publisher: Halycon
- Language: German/English
- Current version: 1.2
After releasing the four PlusPacks we built our first scenario package: It's peppered with dozens of new vehicles and allows a realistic traffic scheme on the Berlin to Wittenberg route for the first time. Besides realistic trainsets we set a great value on the train operating processes - special situations in service and assignments by the dispatcher will make the scenarios a challenge.
Nevertheless, there we kept realism - you will find original timetables and rakes from the year 2009 as far as it was possible to implement them. The scenarios will play in the timetable year 2009 predominantly. Furthermore we added the famous train stuff announcements. On top, we inscribed the train destination displays on the platforms depending on the scenario with real data for the first time. Using scenario scripts we were able to implement several operational specialties for the first time on a German route in Train Simulator 2014. So there is a lot material to discover and to do handicrafts with.
Counting all the delivered vehicles of this addon (with its loading and painting versions), there are about 300 vehicles. This is an extent that gives our addon the potential to become a standard work of scenario creators. All trainsets - AI-trains (artificial intelligence, usage only for dispatcher controlled traffic) as well as player trains - make use of real sounds and have special functions for increasing the realism.
There are eleven scenarios at all that offer hours of driving pleasure. Two versions of each scenario were created - one especially for users of the Railworks Pluspacks.
- Double deck coaches (9): 1st Class, 2nd Class coaches and cab car in the versions "RE160", "Regio DB" and "Hanse-Express". Complex original sound. Pixel accurate train destination display with numberous destinations that can be labeled.
- IC-Coaches (37): Wagon set with InterRegio- and InterCity-Coaches of different tyoes and paintings. Complex original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted. Digital PIS can be labeled.
- Married-Pair-Coaches (8): wagon set of the Interconnex. Complex sound, train destination displays can be labeled. Versions: "blank" and "InterConnex".
- Rmms 662 (4): Heavy freight wagon with original sound, automatically placed end-of-train signals and coupled brake hoses. Empty and loaded with excavator, bulldozer, steel slabs, cable drums or tank L6A2.
- Falns-Wagen (14): Bulk cargo wagon in 14 versions (DB & PKP). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- Fas-Wagen (4): Bulk cargo wagon in 4 versions (DB Cargo & Railion). Complex sound, end-of-train signal automatically placed.
- ICE1: Different EMUs, original sound, forename can be changed.
- ICE-T (BR411): EMU with original sound and active tilting techniq. Blind windows, ICE-Logo and ÖBB logo labeled automatically according to EMU-numbering. Forename, bow flap state and panto state can be preselected.
- BR114/143 (5): Versions with/without train destination display, MEG & RBH. Original sound.
- BR146.2 (2): Engines for use as InterConnex express train. Train destination can be labeled, original sound.
- BR151 (5): Versions DB Cargo/Railion, RBH and the green designated museum engine. Original sound.
- BR145/185 (52): Numerous freight locos with original sound and panto preselection. Train destination display of the Regio-145 can be labeled.
- BR218.8 (2): ICE tow engines mit Scharfenberg coupling. Original sound.
- BR423 (4): EMU from Stuttgart as "S21"-service for Berlin. Original sound, train destination display can be labeled.
- BR481: S-Bahn Berlin with original sound. Doors open and close randomly shifted - acoording to ZAT rules. Many train destination displays can be labeled.
- Berlin metro type A3L: Berlin metro for AI service at Gleisdreieck.
- IC-Coaches (40): Special ressource friendly versions of the player wagons with additional versions.
- Freight wagons: Wagon set with new constructed and ressource friendly freight wagons. About 80 paintings of 8 wagon types in 2 versions each - useable for static consists and AI trains. End-of-train signals automatically placed and different original sounds.
New weather models:
- Heavy rain with storm
- Thunderstorm with lightning flashs and acoustic thunders, rainbow
- Snow storm
- Ground fog
- Announcements in scenarios (Usage of 3D Byte Soundsystem)
- Small sound updates for the route (tunnel effect patch and atmosphere)
- Real labeled train destination displays on the platforms
Train Simulator 201x + European Loco & Assets Pack
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: DualCore with3 GHz or higher
RAM: Min. 4096MB
3D graphics card with 1024MB or more DirectX9.0c-compatible
HDD space: ca. 1.5 GB
- DLC Berlin – Wittenberg incl. Update 1.26 (for scenarios)
- BR101 – Pluspack
- BR143 – Pluspack
- BR151 – Pluspack
- BR294 – Pluspack