Hamburg awaits you! Starting today, you can dive into the bustling environment of Germany‘s second-largest city.
Discover the city and U3 line with all of its stations, tracks and signals and make sure to transport your passengers safely and according to schedule in a highly detailed replica of the DT5 electric multiple unit - all of which developed in cooperation with the Hamburger Hochbahn AG. Thanks to Unreal Engine 5 you experience virtual Hamburg like never before. Along the way you encounter several of Hamburgs famous landmarks, including the Michel, Elbphilharmonie, St. Pauli Piers and many more.
In SubwaySim Hamburg, you can complete various scheduled routes. Additionally the Expert Mode offers countless hours of fun with maximum realism. With an authentic driving experience, a dynamic AI as well as an accurate soundscape you get a realistic insight into the daily life of a subway operator in Hamburg with lots of different tasks and open world routes.
Look forward to an exciting journey through the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg that you won‘t forget any time soon!
- Highly detailed replica of the DT5 electric multiple unit
- Accurate recreation of the U3 including 25 stations covering 20.7 km in total, including 15.6 km above ground
- High-quality graphics thanks to Unreal Engine 5
- Authentic driving experience
- Accurate and immersive soundscape
- Exciting and different tasks
- Expert mode in an open world environment
- Developed in cooperation with the Hamburger Hochbahn AG
- Detailed environment with several of Hamburgs famous landmarks, including:
- St. Pauli Piers
- Hamburg Elbe Promenade
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz (8 cores, 3.6 GHz or better recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 480 @ min. 4 GB VRAM (12 GB VRAM or better recommended)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available hard disk space
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Sound card: integrated or dedicated
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.