The danish are considered to be the happiest people in the world. They have their own word for cosiness and that is hyggelig. Perhaps it is the gentle and beautiful landscape that makes the danish people happy. Owners of the Fernbus coach simulator can now find out with the add-on Denmark.
The add-on Denmark has captured the different areas of Denmark. Be it the rather flat parts of the country towards the North Sea or the more hilly areas in the east of the country.
The player can always expect great views of the Nordic landscape with its coasts and, of course, impressive bridge structures connecting various Danish islands. The journey across the iconic Great Belt Bridge, which connects the islands of Funen and Zealand, is certainly one of the highlights in this add-on.
Five new towns await the player with very different and interesting stops. Some of them are located in harbours, i.e. on the water, but others are directly at the large Copenhagen Airport, where the bus picks up passengers at the terminal next to planes taking off and landing and transports them further, or in the middle of the city, past residential areas and industrial plants. So there is plenty of variety, but at the same time you get the most authentic impression of the country.
Numerous typical 3D objects built especially for this AddOn, country-typical AI vehicles, such as refuse collection, fire brigade and ambulance, vehicle number plates and architectural features. Danish street and town signs round off the add-on and are intended to give the player the best possible driving impression of the hygge country of happy people.
- 5 new stops, individually recreated with authentic buildings:
- Numerous new 3D objects of Danish features (airport buildings, railway stations, historical buildings, modern skyscrapers, etc.)
- Individual bridges
- Original street, town and traffic signs
- Animated aeroplanes
- Custom Danish AI vehicles (e.g. fire brigade, ambulance, police and rubbish trucks)
- Fernbus Simulator
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (only 64bit)
- CPU: Intel i5 (4 cores) with 3.5 GHz or comparable (8 cores with 3.6 GHz recommended)
- Main memory: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX970 or comparable AMD Radeon RX with 4 GB VRAM (Nvidia RTX2080 or AMD Radeon RX6800XT wirh 12 GB VRAM recommended)
- No support for on-board graphics cards
- 5 GB free hard disk space
- Sound card: Yes
- DirectX 11 compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.