Orbx - LOWI Innsbruck Airport MSFS
The Complete Airport & Cityscape Scenery
A destination that needs no introduction, Innsbruck is one of the iconic airports of the world, with a jaw-dropping backdrop, heart-stopping approaches and location smack dab in the heart of Europe. Acclaimed developer Jarrad Marshall brings the next generation of his award-winning airport & cityscape package to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
A true multi-purpose field serving the Austrian Alps, Innsbruck is a bustling field that is host to a plethora of airline flights, corporate hi-flyers, rescue and leisure helicopter crew, VFR aviators and even recreational glider pilots. Try your hand at the infamous circling approach to runway 08, test your flying skills with a bad-weather winter departure, or explore the stunning topography in your favourite GA aircraft. Every detail of this world-famous airport has been meticulously crafted; no effort has been spared to ensure that this is the most accurate and up-to-date depiction of Innsbruck.
Beyond the airport, an entire cityscape awaits. Over 160 custom landmarks and points of interest have been modeled; from tourist icons such as the Bergisel Ski Jump and Wiltener Basilika, to the Olympic Stadium, University Hospital Heliport and much more. Important reference points such as the Axams Church, railyards and Cyta Shopping Mall, as well as all major bridges (including the impressive Europa Bridge) have been faithfully reproduced.
Harnessing the best of the technological advances the new sim provides, Innsbruck for Microsoft Flight Simulator includes many new features not seen in the previous versions. Stunning PBR texturing, updated GSE, new vegetation and grass, snow-season compatibility, selective updated 4k textures and beautiful dynamic lighting have been included. Also featured are the new terminal extensions, as well as high-resolution (and carefully edited and colour-corrected) custom orthoimagery for the entire city - a major improvement over default data.
No matter which type of aviator you are, Innsbruck is the perfect home base for all your Microsoft Flight Simulator adventures!
- The next generation of scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Complete Airport & Cityscape
- Ultra-detailed PBR rendition of LOWI
- Stunning Cityscape with 160+ POI
- New terminal modeled
- Hand-coloured custom ortho for entire city
- Snow-season compatible
- Custom GSE & static aircraft exclusive to LOWI
- Stunning PBR textures in 2k & 4k
- Over a dozen custom bridges and overpasses
- Ultra-detailed groundpoly
- Painstaking attention to detail
- Updated vegetation and grass
- LOIU & LOJO Heliports
- Major VFR reference points included
- Carefully optimized for best performance
- One of the world's most famous airports!
- By acclaimed developer Jarrad Marshall
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.