Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14060
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Jo Erlend Sund
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
Oslo Airport Gardermoen is the main airport serving Norway’s capital, Oslo and the municipals surrounding that area. It is located about 35 km to the North of the city. A surface area of 13 sq km, two runways and more than 100 international destinations make it the busiest airport in Norway. Gardermoen also serves as a hub for Norwegian Air Shuttle, Scandinavian Airlines as well as Widerøe.
This realistic scenery for XPlane 11 and 10 was created by Jo Erlend Sund who has already developed several Scandinavian airports for FSX and P3D. The add-on includes detailed models of the terminal, high-resolution textures and supports XPlanes “runways follow terrain” features, resulting in realistically embedded runways. With the help of plug-ins, custom jetway animations, seasonal textures and more are also supported.
- Realistic recreation of Oslo airport Gardermoen
- Highly detailed Terminal models and photo real textures
- High resolution runway and taxiway textures
- Highly realistic night time effects
- Interior models included for Terminal buildings
- Supports X-Planes „runways follow terrain“ features
- Custom Jetway animations (Autogate plug-in required)
- Custom Aircraft marshaller (Autogate plug-in required)
- Visual Guidance Docking Systems (Autogate plug-in required)
- Replaces X-Plane 11 ground equipment models with custom local models (X-Plane 11 and Windows only)
- Highly detailed clutter objects
- Custom Wig Wag models
- Custom animated windsock model
- Seasonal Textures included (seasons plug-in required)
Conclusion by FSNews.eu:
"Many cool features and price of €25.37 make this airport the best Oslo scenery for X-Plane 11 by far. Seasonal Textures, Interior models included for Terminal buildings and everything mentioned before are definitely worth it. Scenery is FPS friendly as well."
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"If Oslo Gardermoen is an airport that holds a particular place in your sphere of interest, whether it be as a pilot who flies in and out of there regularly, or like me, as a passenger who racked up countless frequent flier miles travelling through it, then in my opinion this package is a worthwhile addition to your scenery library."
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10.50 / X-Plane Steam Version
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Linux or Mac
Multi Core Processor (CPU): Quad Core 3,0 GHz
Minimum 8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 Graphics Card with at least 2 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM
Download-Size: 320 MB