Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15160
- Publisher: FS2Crew
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.7
Meet the first -and last- Pushback System you'll ever need for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator! Simple and elegant with no need for complex manuals, Pushback Express meets all your pushback requirements - present and future!
From a wide choice of international voice sets to the ability to self-drive the tug so you can perform a custom route, Pushback Express does it all!
So say good-bye to the clunky default pushback system in Flight Simulator and say hello to a new level of realism! Say hello to Pushback Express!
- Automated or manual Ground Service Vehicle operations (Fuel Truck, Catering Truck, Baggage Loader, Ground Power Truck, Air Stairs)
- Three interface methods: VOICE CONTROL, MENU CONTROL and HOTKEYS
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route)
- Works with any type of aircraft (Airline to GA)
- Ability to "Push and Pull" the aircraft to the desired spot
- Towing (requires users to steer the tug)
- Pre-flight events with automatic jetway/door control
- Works at all airports
- International voice sets
- Built in tool-tips makes learning the software super easy
- And more
- Version 1.0 uses the stock pushback tug. As Asobo develops the SDKs, we will incorporate our own vehicle and human models as soon as it is technically possible. We expect it will take Asobo another full year before the SDKs are ready for custom models.
International Voice Sets for Ground Crew & Pilot Voices:
- Eastern European
- More will be added
Please note that German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish voices feature two options:
- Option 1: Native language support (example: German spoken in German, French spoken in French and Spanish spoken in Spanish)
- Option 2: English but with local accents
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
A microphone is required to use the optional Voice Control Interface Option. The following Windows Speech Recognition languages are supported: English (USA, UK, AUS), French, German and Spanish.
- Removed the "SIMCONNECT.CFG" from the installer as it could induce CTDs and other undesired behavior for some users. If you are updating to V1.7, please manually delete "Simconnect.cfg" from your PBE folder if it is still present
- New hotkey for opening the PBE panel if LOCK PANEL is 'unchecked' on the Settings Panel and if the panel is minimized. By default, PBE uses the "D" key for this new hotkey. You can manually change that assignment via the PBE Settings XML file in Appdata (C:\Users\***your user name***\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew Pushback Express\Pushback_Express_Data.xml)
- New Voice set: RUSSIA: Only pure Russian is available (there is no English version, so you must be able to understand Russian)
- Laid the groundwork for upcoming improvements owing to new functionality recently added to the MSFS SDKs
- Removed the "GEAR DOWN" hotkey used to re-open the panel as it could cause problems (namely, the PBE buttons would become inop) with users who have buttons/sliders assigned to the gear down event in MSFS
- What would happen is the user's hardware could send a "gear down" sign every second, causing a conflict since we used the Gear Down event as a trigger to open and focus the panel window
- That said, if using a single monitor, we recommend simply keeping the panel "locked" in the open state (via the checkbox on the Settings pane), but double clicking on top of the menu to collapse the panel to save screen space
- New ground service vehicle available for control: The Air Stairs! Note, air stairs must be visible in your parking area. Note that we cannot currently control the length of time the stairs are attached to the aircraft. We're hoping Asobo will improve that soon
- New Voice sets:
- ITALIAN: English accented and pure Italian options
- DUTCH: English accented and pure Dutch options
- EASTERN EUROPEAN REGION: English accent only
If using VOICE CONTROL with Italian or Dutch selected, you need to speak in English, but the ramper will still respond in native Dutch or Italian. This is because Windows does not support Italian or Dutch for speech recognition. If using MENU CONTROL, then everything is pure Dutch or Italian.
- Major feature added - support for the MSFS ground service vehicles
- Hotkey for toggling pushback fixed
- Minimum distance value for "DISTANCE" pushbacks lowered to 20 meters. If desired, this value can be lowered even further in the PUSHBACK_EXPRESS_DATA.XML file located in Appdata - Roaming - FS2Crew Pushback Express
- Includes a new "VOICE CONTROL" interface option