Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14263
- Manufact./Publisher: Globall Art
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.6
Toronto Pearson International Airport (IATA: YYZ, ICAO: CYYZ), officially named Lester B. Pearson International Airport (frequently shortened to Toronto Pearson, Pearson Airport, or simply Pearson), is an international airport serving the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the Greater Toronto Area, and the Golden Horseshoe, an urban agglomeration of 9.2 million people.
Pearson Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Canada. It is the main hub for Air Canada. It is also a hub for passenger airline WestJet and cargo airline FedEx Express.
- Accurate replica of Toronto International Airport, Pearson, updated 2017
- Precise modeling, from original references, photos and other studies
- Customized lanes, decks and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures
- Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS - by Marginal
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this work
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic
- Custom Airport Mesh and adjacent areas
- Underground passages created with Mesh Remexe tool - Mesh Remexe Tool - Joz
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion
- Service of ground animating and traffic (default) of aircraft - requires plugin ‘Ground Traffic‘ by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, "taxi route"
- Configured Ramp Start
- De-ice system configured for some specific aircraft - Use Auto Gate Datarefs
- Winter texture, only the Airport
XPlane 11 / X-Plane Steam Version / X-Plane 10
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux or Mac
Multi Core Processor (CPU): Quad Core 3,0 GHz
Minimum 4 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB)
DirectX 11 Graphics Card with at least 4 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM (recommended 8 GB)
Download-Size: 995 MB
Installations-Size: 2.26 GB
- Enhanced Performance
- CYYZ Ortophoto Update
- Fixed Terminal Texture
- Optimized Static Objects
- Manual Update
- Improvement in the performance of CYYZ.
- New Air Canada Hangar.
- Corrected bridge of taxiway F / FA.
- Texture optimization
- Removed static aircraft.
- New aircraft parking lots.
- Inserted solo animation compatible with Vulkan.
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 Vulkan.
- Fixed Textures Taxiway A / B and Tracks 24R / 06L
- LOD Settings
- Fixed Bugs Featured
- Decreased Reflection of the Sun in the Ground
- Hotel Lighting Switch, Parking and Terminal
- Performance Adjustments
- Only a few fixes on the scenario and on performance