Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Article number: AS14517
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Tailstrike Designs
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 22.214.171.124
The “Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio”, also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region. With Bergamo professional, this airport now finds its way to Prepar3D, complete with all buildings and service facilities.
The aerial image used for this scenery comes with a resolution of 50cm/px and includes seasonal variations as well as hand-placed autogen over a surface of 35 square kilometres. The ground layout of the airport itself is based on recent data and also features rain effects during rainy weather conditions.
SODE users can activate the optional SODE jetways, with CTRL-J enabled ones as a fall back. Bergamo professional is also compatible with third-party meshed, e.g. Orbx surface sceneries, and includes options for compatibility with GSX.
Besides being a hub for Ryanair and offering a number of seasonal and charter flights, Bergamo Airport is also an important cargo airport – both UPS and especially DHL have a large presence here, connecting northern Italy to most major cargo hubs all over Europe.
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around airport are included
- Latest ground layout with rain effect during rainy conditions
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as optional zip file)
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users)
- Partially prerendered shadows and night maps
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809)
- Extended configuration tool
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lighting
- Optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 800 MB, SSD highly recommended
Download-Size: 980 MB
Here you can download the optional SODE jetways for Bergamo professional.
Owners of "Bergamo X" have the possibility to use our following cost saving upgrade service:
- Bergamo X (Download) = > Bergamo professional (Download):
19,16 € incl. 19% VAT (16,10 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your serial key of the previous version in the voucher field at the checkout.
Quick fix: LIGHT MAP for taxi signs
- Fixed disappearing buildings parts inside aeroclub area
- Fixed taxy stands night maps some times not working
- Photoground optimized in colors to fit better with Orbx Landclasses
- Reduced brightness of some Nighttextures
- Add glow effects to the lightpoles at the apron
- Change of color and intensity to dynamic lights at apron
- Some minor fixes
- Release Version P3D V4.x