Paris, the capital of France, has been one of Europe's major centres of diplomacy, finance, commerce, fashion, science and the arts for the past 300 years. Paris is known for having beauty, elegance, and for being a boldly romantic city.
Orbx' TrueEarth team, led by the legendary Tony Wroblewski, have packaged together almost 200 Points of Interests (POI) for the city. Carefully selected hero-asset POIs allow you to get up close and explore, whilst still maintaining excellent performance across the city.
The medium-detail POIs are the perfect balance between quality and performance. They allow us to capture the essence of the city’s unique architecture, without impacting performance.
Other refinements, such as night lighting, custom terraforming and custom orthos completely transform the city in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- High-detail custom landmarks including Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Conciergerie Palace, La Petite Paris, Palais Bourbon and The Centre Pompidou
- 200 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- External night lighting for all default landmark objects, including Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Sacre Coeur, and Grand Palais
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Flattening of the Seine River and correcting riverbank heights
- Custom orthoimagery patches across the city to cover the blurred-out military areas in the default simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB