Duluth Sky Harbor Airport (KDYT) was created for pilots and travelers with a passion for a... more
Product information "KDYT - Duluth Sky Harbor Airport MSFS"
Duluth Sky Harbor Airport (KDYT) was created for pilots and travelers with a passion for a simpler approach to flight. It's unique amphibious air base accommodates both land and sea plane traffic, and has the beautiful city of Duluth and the splendor of Lake Superior as backdrops to an experience that is unlike any other.
- PBR lighting/taxiways
- 2020 airport layout (with exception to the new cargo ramp as more imagery is waiting to be obtained)
- Many different hand-crafted objects
- Ground clutter
- Many animations (cars, boats, etc.)
- Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning, AI taxipathing, etc.)
- HD buildings
- Custom mesh work
- HDR night lighting
Related links to "KDYT - Duluth Sky Harbor Airport MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.