Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15012
- Publisher: Lionheart Creations
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0
Have you wanted to own a vintage, fast, classic, small business jet? Ever wanted to see how complicated starting one up might be? Ever wondered what all the gauges and blinkie lights do? This might be for you. Beware. Not for those who do not read manuals.
Did you know, the early Learjets had a very sophisticated fuel system requiring management of fuel movement from the main tanks to the wing tanks?
TWO EXTERIOR MODEL VERSIONS
The Learjet LJ24B comes in two versions of models the regular business class version and the cargo bird that has a very roughed up interior and the paint on the exterior looks just as bad with a bit of fading and oxidation.
MANY VERSIONS OF INTERIORS
The interior themes are extremely various in their 'themes', from one version to another of corporate branding, to stock Lear factory, to 1970's groovy-baby themes. (Orange shag carpet??? Yes... )
There is a unique parking mode where you put your baby to sleep. Window covers in the back, cockpit covers over the windows, wheel chauks, things like that.
HIGH RESOLUTION TEXTURES
The textures in this package are mostly 4K resolution on primary surfaces, such as fuselage, wings, seats, etc.
If you love to paint, you will love how the paint kits are. I love to paint, so I tend to make them as fun as possible, easy as well, to repaint.
The following are some of the features of the LHC LJ24B:
- Ultra high resolution 4096 Graphics on exterior and some interior textures
- Super detailed instrument panel with almost all gauges operational
- New code technology feature hold down starter switches that flip upwards after startup for 'generator' charge mode
- High detail interior features 3DS Max shading technology for subtle shading and highlights
- Illuminated instrumentation and night glow panel from hood lights
- Rear and forward cabin dome lights are on separate circuits, and the panel is also on its own light circuit switch as well
- Hide-able high detail passengers in rear cabin
- Air Freight version LJ24B with cargo that can be hidden
- 8 Paint schemes with various interior themes including a run hard Freighter, an original White with Red stripes factory variant with 1970's interior including shag carpet, and beautifully restored, updated, high end variants with modern interior treatments such as suede
- Engines illuminate with a nice glow in the back exhaust stacks and vary in brightness per engine load
- Autopilot System that featured on/off ALT, HDG, NAV/LOC and APP settings (early age of Autopilot systems)
- Hide-able yoke to allow you to see instruments and switches that would otherwise be hidden.
- Airfiles created by famed Wayne Tudor
- Engines cough a flame and puff of smoke on start up
- Spoilers cause a plume of vapor trail when extended at good speed
- Numerous alarm sounds for 'gear up', 'engine fire', 'overspeed', and many more 'events'
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V5*
Windows 10 (64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
4 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
2 GB hard drive space
*Note about P3D V5 compatibility: All planes should work fine in P3D V5 and all planes include a P3D V5 option in their installer. Some have been tested in V5 by owners/customers, but none were tested by the developer directly until now. The word is, P3D V4 planes work fine in Prepar3D V5. None of the planes feature PBR material technology, so bugs in that system should not exist - no PBR tech, only standard V4 material technologies (confirmed by Lionheart Creations).