TrueEarth Great Britain North covers a massive area of hand corrected imagery covering the entire northern region as shown in the coverage map. Of particular note are metropolitan areas such as Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Orbx has also faithfully recreated areas such as the Scottish Highland, the beautiful Lochs, the Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Islands. There are many notable castles, ancient bridges, monuments and ruins included in the wonderful landscape.
Also included is a fantastic rendition of the Isle of Man with over 50 custom 3D models. You won’t find a more comprehensive and up-to-date British flying experience anywhere!
- 104,674 km² (40,415 square miles) of hand corrected, crisp, colour-matched aerial imagery
- New autogen technology developed specially for X-Plane 11
- Well over 1.4 million buildings at the correct height and location
- Millions of trees within 160k+ accurately placed forests
- Many historic buildings including castles, bridges, stately homes and more
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses
- Over 400 custom 3D POI models
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery
- Sharp and detailed 30-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery
- Summer season only with night lighting provided by HDR and texture lighting
- X-Plane 11
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), Linux Ubuntu LTS or macOS (Mojave+)
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB, DirectX 11